Favourite Quote?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
What is your favourite quote, or word, or line to say?
Just intrested in knowing.

An honest man has nothing to be afraid of...
Im trying my best not to be afraid.

Favorite quote: (well one of) "politicians should be changed as often as diapers, and for the same reason"
Favorite response: you would

I have Tons of them. " You're Right, I have been like a child, naive and Arrogant, Always rushing to undo my mistake, never facing the consequences of my Action. No More, I Accept what i have done, and all that it implies."

"Whoa i've never seen a talking mutt before. I'm sure if you would enter a dog show, you would win First place....Easy Fido, come on, lets go for a Walk....Hehehehe Show Time"

"If I am Selfish, it is because you are, if i am reckless and Reckless and lacking in Morals, it is because you are, I did not spin myself out of the Either, i was not Conjured by some Mad Vizier, I Am You"

"Humans are not worth the Air they Breath!"

I have More, but those would be my Top Fave

"In my marine core you are ALL equally worthless"

"People like you are the reason why human beings have middle fingers"

"these kids didn't want to fight in a war...they wanted to be back home shooting 22's at rabbits...not M1s at other young men...they wanted to throw baseballs...not hand grenades"

"The old sit before a table and start war. the young fight the war. And their children...they suffer from it"

i have a ton more...ill add the rest if wanted.

"You want a cookie for that one, foo?"
-Fox

"Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens"
-Some Wise Dude

"Ring around the dumbass"
-Jester 2.0

"This is my rifle! There are many like it but this one is mine!"
-USMC

"Quoth the raven, nevermore"
-Edgar Allan Poe

"Around the survivors, a parimeter create"
-YODA!

lawl@↑↑↑

*Searches for file named "Quotes"*
*Finds File*
*Posts Content of File*

-"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent." (This is written on the wall next to my bed. Reminds me that a day shuld never be wasted.)

-"Right now, your competition is training" (Is written right next to the above quote. Helps get my arse outta bed in the morning.)

-"You need not be inspired when you can be the inspiration" (Is my favorite quote of all time, and in my sig. Is on the cieling above my bed. I fall asleep to these words every night.)

Quotes basically run my life. You might call me crazy, but without the three quotes I talked about above, I honestly dont know where I'd be today. I have hundreds more saved on my comp but I figured I'd save you guys some time and just post my top three.

Last edited:
"A good match for you, but an easy win for me."
-Terry Bogard

"Look at my shoes. They got dirty! Lick them...I SAID LICK MY SHOES CLEAN!!!"
-Yamazaki

"Hehehehehehehehe sweet"
-Peter Griffin

Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd put arsenic in your morning coffee.
Churchill: Madam, if you were my wife, I'd drink it.

Einstein: If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Some of my favourite quotes are listed below:

1. Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects. - Will Rogers.

2. No man is smart, except by comparison to those who know less. - Edgar Watson Howe.

3. What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now. - The Buddha.

4. Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital. - Aaron Levenstein.

5. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin.

There are many others, but these are some of my personal favourites.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."- Douglas Adams

"Governing a large country is like frying a small fish. You spoil it with too much poking."- Laozi

"I think I can safely say that no one understands quantum mechanics."- Richard Feynman

"Computer games don’t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive music."- Marcus Brigstocke

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us."- Bill Watterson

“Individual rights are not subject to a public vote. A majority has no right to vote away the rights of a minority. The political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities, and the smallest minority on Earth is the individual.”- Ayn Rand

"What gets us into trouble, is not what we don't know, It's what we know for sure, that just ain't so."

"You know why they call it local? Because it's S***!!"

Back