Female friend needs a hobby.

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
i convinced her to buy a console, then talked her into a PS3. she "just wants to kill things" basically to keep her mind off things when shes bored.

so what games should i reccomend to her? i dont think shed liek resistance, she really liked COD4 on her brothers 360, but im looking for somethign we can play online together, and i have cod4 for 360.

any ideas?

oh and she enjoyed halo 3, so i was thinking maybe unreal 3? but i wasnt srue cause i havent played it yet. shes a noob gamer too..

i like the darkness but that is an 18+ game so i dont know how old she is but the lego starwars is always good

LOL lego star wars is a little below our age group, shes 18 and im 17. darkness might be okay, ive looked into it before.

her bro has one though, an dim pro sony so i figured might as well have her support them too, she doesnt care about console wars lol.

why get her a ps3
the corner gets much more profit
and entertainment

SensesFail said:
LOL lego star wars is a little below our age group, shes 18 and im 17. darkness might be okay, ive looked into it before.

thats illegal age dating lol jk your legal, umm cod4 would be good, maybe warhawk would be good.

I'd go for UT3.. Or wait for Haze.. Anything other than FPS's? Sport maybe? FIFA 08? Madden or whatever it's called? Need for Speed?

Dkw0101 said:
thats illegal age dating lol jk your legal, umm cod4 would be good, maybe warhawk would be good.
ya were not dating, shes my best friend. we tried that about 2 years ago, didnt go so good lol.

anyways hows the darkness online? i was going to buy area 51, knowing it's nothing special but i watched a review and it turns out is pretty much broken, recieving a 5 from GT.

warhawk=hard as **** especially for a novice gamer,a nd i forgot Haze is coming out, thats one for sure. she said she wants to play futuristic, sci-fi type shooters like halo and ****.

thanks for the help

ooo ur not dating kuz the "hobby"..... lol i'm jk

ummm ya, god of war 3 is coming out soon, same as MGS4 and ff14 and kh3 so w/e

Back