few games i would love to see on vc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongasta

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
well everytime i go to the shop channel... i barely see any items lol... i wish the following are available...

SNES: Gundam Wing Endless Duelz: best game evar... best fighting game ever...
DK series

also does it expire? the points you buy...

wongasta said:
well everytime i go to the shop channel... i barely see any items lol... i wish the following are available...

DK series

Well yah it expires, like if you have 2000 points and buy a 1000 point game, then you have 1000 points...c'mon use your brain...but one game im looking forward to is comix zone(i already know its coming), or any of the marvel games that were on the genesis.. i was a sega boy.

Cap'n Crunch said:
Well yah it expires, like if you have 2000 points and buy a 1000 point game, then you have 1000 points...c'mon use your brain...but one game im looking forward to is comix zone(i already know its coming), or any of the marvel games that were on the genesis.. i was a sega boy.

expire - run out: lose validity; "My passports expired last month"

Apparently you don't have a clue as to what expire actually means. C'mon, use *your* brain! XD

MaXiMiUS said:
expire - run out: lose validity; "My passports expired last month"

Apparently you don't have a clue as to what expire actually means. C'mon, use *your* brain! XD
oh im sorry, i dont mean to cause trouble i see what he means:eek:

wongasta said:

DK series

sorry about the trouble but no i dont think they expire i think they just save into the system memory, like if you buy a points card theres a code you type in to redeem it.

lol no offense but there is a difference between an item that expire and become to a certain low amount it is not usable at the moment...

anyway does it expire? i just want get the original mario bros right now, saving up the pts for better games maybe browser

Cap'n Crunch said:
sorry about the trouble but no i dont think they expire i think they just save into the system memory, like if you buy a points card theres a code you type in to redeem it.

o nvm i see what you mean... thanks

wongasta said:
lol no offense but there is a difference between an item that expire and become to a certain low amount it is not usable at the moment...

anyway does it expire? i just want get the original mario bros right now, saving up the pts for better games maybe browser
I've got 100 points left, and I was just gonna wait and see if they expired. I doubt they do. That would be a bad move on Nintendo's part. Plus if they did expire, they'd tell you. I liked Endless Duel as well, but I would never say it's the best fighting game ever. Definately the best Gundam game ever. I hope it comes to VC as well, because the American Audience never got exposed to it.

I want Super Metroid. Now that would be f***in sweet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back