I love my Wii !!

MaxTO

I have to go Wii
Aug 26, 2007
Hello all I finally got around to getting a Wii and I LOVE IT !! . I have been out of the video game loop for a while now but was compelled to pick up a Wii and boy am I ever glad I did ! All I can say is good for Nintendo ! I am happy to see them regaining there share of the market . With the creative thinkers at Nintendo the possibilities are virtually endless with there controller skeem . I cant wait to see what the future brings as far as game concepts go .
There Wii channel with the ability to DL games of old is another little treat , it gave me the chance to DL a game from long ago that I loved , Romance of the three kingdoms , not a game fro everyone but I always loved the RO3K games .
Enough of patting Nintendo on the back let me get to my question :D
I am just wondering what game , or two are you playing the most at this current time and what game / games are you most looking forward to getting?
Me , I am playing Zelda TP , and Prince of Persia . I am looking forward to getting Lego Star Wars .

Hey there, welcome to the forum. My most played Wii game is Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07, also playing a season on Madden '07...both really good Wii games.
Planning on getting Metroid Prime 3, Brunswick Pro Bowling and Super Mario Galaxy in the coming months as they're released. The Lego Starwars Trilogy too. Glad to hear you like the Wii!

I was drawn to the Wii too, it offered something the alternatives didn't.

Defienatley get Resident Evil, even if you weren't a fan of previous games this is just amazing!

I also love my Wii! My parents who haven't played video games in years are also having so much fun! Wii Play-Pose Mii is my favorite right now!

Lately I've been playing RE4 and WiiPlay. I am most looking forward to getting...honestly, I'm not sure, I'm looking forward to a bunch of games!:D

Back