Fifa 11 Problems

johnathon

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2010
cork Ireland
Evening all. I need some help. I got Fifa 11 for Christmas. when I tried to play it i got a message to eject the game and turn off the power to my consol. I thought it might need upgrading so i connected to the Internet, I was able to play for 26min after that but now i am getting the same message back again,It also said to check my manual but unfortunately all knowing me didn't see the need for it and put it away so safely i cant find it now. Has anybody a solution to my problem?

Evening all. I need some help. I got Fifa 11 for Christmas. when I tried to play it i got a message to eject the game and turn off the power to my consol. I thought it might need upgrading so i connected to the Internet, I was able to play for 26min after that but now i am getting the same message back again,It also said to check my manual but unfortunately all knowing me didn't see the need for it and put it away so safely i cant find it now. Has anybody a solution to my problem?

Hi Jonathan I brought Fifa 11 in Jan for my son and had the same problem it would not read disc and refered me to the manual. I took it back to Sainsburys and they changed it for a new one but the same problem again. I contacted Nintendo but they said I needed to contact EA who made the game. Have emailed them 3 times but have not had a response, am very frustrated. It must be that particular game because his x-factor game worked fine.

we have solved the problem at last. I brought the game back to game stop who gave me another game and luckily the new one worked OK. Strange because the first one came out of a brand new box still wrapped in cellophane.:yesnod:

Back