Final Boss *Spoiler Warning*

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
On the ground fight with Ganondorf at the very end did anyone feel it was very easy and very long he took at least 75 hits

Just Chance 3 Times With A Full Combo Following Each.

Then The Fi-

*squish!*

Huh, second of all the chance thing went by me so fast I only got it once but I guess I wasn't going for it I have to say despite the amount of time it was fun and palm-sweating even though I never took a hit

WiiZero said:
Huh, second of all the chance thing went by me so fast I only got it once but I guess I wasn't going for it I have to say despite the amount of time it was fun and palm-sweating even though I never took a hit
Never took a hit eh? Video evidence?

Yeah it was easy. I just rolled around him and used the helm splitter (I think its that move) I was only hit a few times. The hardest part for me was figuring out the Boar part with Midina. I dont think I died once during any of the boss fights. the Zelda games are getting pretty easy if you master the special moves. Gannondorf dieing standing up was awesome.

sean33 said:
Yeah it was easy. I just rolled around him and used the helm splitter (I think its that move) I was only hit a few times. The hardest part for me was figuring out the Boar part with Midina. I dont think I died once during any of the boss fights. the Zelda games are getting pretty easy if you master the special moves. Gannondorf dieing standing up was awesome.

Yeah, the boar part was really obscure. I was stuck on it just sucking down fairies for 45 minutes. Oh and regarding fairies, I recently found a cute little easter egg in the game. If you stand still beneath a fairy and you have full health, she'll land on your head and sit there for a few moments.

PotatoWedgie said:
Yeah, the boar part was really obscure. I was stuck on it just sucking down fairies for 45 minutes. Oh and regarding fairies, I recently found a cute little easter egg in the game. If you stand still beneath a fairy and you have full health, she'll land on your head and sit there for a few moments.

Lol really? That's wierd =/ but yeah the boar part took me like half an hour just sitting there thinking wtf to do...

PotatoWedgie said:

She'll Also Sit On Your Sword.;)

guantagan said:
it didnt work

Did you figure it out yet? You can only do spoiler alert (unless you know the code) in full reply postings, not quick reply. The spoiler button is the last button on the right of the TOP toolbar with the bold italic and underline bar. Click on that and it should automatically put a little code on your message box. You have to type in between the

"SPOILER" and the "/SPOILER"

So that when you do it it will look like this:

Get it yet?

Yes yes I agree and have said this before in this thread, Zelda games are becoming easy for all new comers, what the hell Nintendo? make them like the first Zelda! and let the newcomers become masters by failing everytime with a hard Zelda game...the last battle may have had various forms but it was so easy I almost cried as my emotions of the deep storyline mixed with that emotion of dissapointment in the final boss battle, but I still love Zelda games

Axtlar said:
Yes yes I agree and have said this before in this thread, Zelda games are becoming easy for all new comers, what the hell Nintendo? make them like the first Zelda! and let the newcomers become masters by failing everytime with a hard Zelda game...the last battle may have had various forms but it was so easy I almost cried as my emotions of the deep storyline mixed with that emotion of dissapointment in the final boss battle, but I still love Zelda games

deep story line? imo it wasn't it was a good maybe alright story enjoyable but not deep.

OMG YEAH!I beat the game 9 times and for some reason I hated the water boss the most Ganondorf is getting sissy being beaten like seven times.Anyway if anyone has anything to say about overrated games check out the thread...Do you think some wii games are overrated?

Back