Just beat Zelda. (yes, spoilers)

Jenova

Final Distance
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
8507-9443-5099-4224
MOST. AMAZING. GAME. EVER. When I fought Ganon at first, I was kinda dissapointed, cuzz I thought he was dead. But then he gets back up, and you fight the real Ganondorf, and he has a sword! :D (yes, FINALLY a 1 on 1 sword fight with Ganondorf.) I won't spoil anything else, for the brave person who read this.

Well, I have 41 hours on it right now. Some people think the Magic Armor wasn't worth it. Well, I think it kinda is. It's VERY VERY cool looking, and when you use it during the 1 on 1 sword fight with ganondorf, it just looks so damn cool.

I have no complaints. :D

since you beat the game maybe you can help me out real quick! I'm in hyrule castle (the last dungeon duh) and i got inside on the first floor hookshot up using the lights and i just killed the little miniboss armored man that you fought for the dominion rod in the temple of time. I lit 2 torches to raise 2 of the 3 steps to reach that key.. where is the last one to be able to reach it or how do i use the lights in the main room to get to another door in that room to go around?

Thorgouge said:
since you beat the game maybe you can help me out real quick! I'm in hyrule castle (the last dungeon duh) and i got inside on the first floor hookshot up using the lights and i just killed the little miniboss armored man that you fought for the dominion rod in the temple of time. I lit 2 torches to raise 2 of the 3 steps to reach that key.. where is the last one to be able to reach it or how do i use the lights in the main room to get to another door in that room to go around?

You don't need to light any torches. xD If you notice, go behind the pillars you already raised with the torches you lit. There should be a pillar that is still in the ground. Now go to the back corner of that pillar in the ground so you can get a good view of the torch on the side with the oil. Take out your gale boomerang, and target that torch to make it go out. The piller will raise with you on it.

that isnt the last temple, the sky temple is the last one n im stuck at the end of that tryin to get to the boss room, i think i kno how i just dunno how to do it. im guessin i hafta go thru the north door of the main circular room n clawshot my way to the other side cuz theres no bridge but i cant cuz those things arent turnin , theres a thing i can pull down in the main circular room with the clawshot but i dunno how to reach up that far, so how do i do it?

Yeah sky temple isn't the last temple unless you go back there after hyrule castle cause i already beat sky temple and after that is zants castle then hyrule. btw clockwork to answer your question you know that giant fan above the main room that you went through? it had the big boss key and you had to turn off the fan to get back under it. Hookshot to the vines on the left broken pillar then climb to the top of it. Then hookshot to the vines hanging down from the giant fan room then look at the big fan that points to the boss rooms direction. You'll see at the ceiling one of those brown things that you can hookshot to and pull it down to start the fan. Now those fan blades are rotating.

ack..the big fan in the main room is goin lol. last night i got the boss key then turned it off so it musta restarted the fan D: now ima hafta go all the way back to the boss key area

Back