First Picture Of Balance Board

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

i'd play it for fun ..plus, my mom's whining saying she's fat when she's not >:[ it bugs me .. lol i have no clue why i want this game .. LMAO. i want something ..that's not hard. e_e lol, RAYMAN RAVING RABBITS :p

But yeah, smart idea on the wii balance board

Its just a souped up electric scale with Wiisports with all the fun sucked out of it! Push-ups are awesome, but It would feel ridiculous with this crap.

I enjoyed watching Reggie and Miyamoto using it to do the goal defending game with the miis

Its just a souped up electric scale with Wiisports with all the fun sucked out of it! Push-ups are awesome, but It would feel ridiculous with this crap.

You realize this isn't targeted at kids right? So you aren't suppose to think this is super fun looking!

Nintendo knows you little pudgers intend on staying that way until you get that highschool teasing.

vagrant said:
I enjoyed watching Reggie and Miyamoto using it to do the goal defending game with the miis

Ya, that was cool.

vagrant said:
You realize this isn't targeted at kids right? So you aren't suppose to think this is super fun looking!

Nintendo knows you little pudgers intend on staying that way until you get that highschool teasing.

You know that its a rip-off and it won't work right? Push-ups, weights, body building, thats the way to go! Not Yoga.

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
Ya, that was cool.

You know that its a rip-off and it won't work right? Push-ups, weights, body building, thats the way to go! Not Yoga.

I know you probably are too young to know the difference between males and females, but a lot of females enjoy working out without trying to put on muscle mass.

this isnt being sold separate, is it? if so, thatd be horrible. but im assuming its not.
i think the target audience for this is mid-life crisis moms who feel theyre too fat. so..ill stick to my sit ups and push ups.

Although it looks cool Im disapointed the "zapper" requires two hands to operate.

Wonder if you could use the "Zapper" and "Balance Board" as a Time Crisis gun and pedal :)

ciper said:
Although it looks cool Im disapointed the "zapper" requires two hands to operate.

Wonder if you could use the "Zapper" and "Balance Board" as a Time Crisis gun and pedal :)

I could see that happening, but that would be over the top. I usually play my shooters while i sit anyways. But neat idea, could put that in Ghost Squad (coming out for wii? not exactly sure about the title) or Umbrella Chronicles.

Back