first thread ever in the NEW GFX forum!

T

The_Loose_Cannon

id like to thank a few people but most importantly myself and i0n without us, youd have no forum bwahahhaha :D

no seriously, you guys deserve this. im glad i made SSBB_Lover AKA tyler, demonflair, jam, brawny and a few other members extremely happy with this new addition to wiichat.com. you all are very talented and hopefully when people need help with sigs, avys and other things, they can come to you guys.

and with all that said, i thank i0n for listening to me harp on behalf of the members :D lets face it, he didnt get it as bad as i did with the same 4 PMs from the same 4 members every day asking if the GFX forum was going to happen and when haha. i got the "verbal abuse" :yikes:

enjoy guys! make me proud and show off what youre capable of! <3

Allll right!... i think
lostlandswaterscapeed5.jpg

Very nice.

My only suggestion...if it would help would be to possibly add a sub-section for Sig Of The Week.

Other than that nice addition.

next up... Comedy Sub-forum YAY , lol only joking folks ;)

Wiired said:
When did this happen :O nice job mr. i0n. If someone could move all the SOTW threads and the Sig gallery here, it would be much appreciated :]

i started doing that and i didnt finish

ill do them right now

How dare wiired take my Mr.i0n name:(

people now know my name:D well done jillien:D

Yeahh!!

everyone who signed the petition rocks!
Everyone who donated a sig rocks!
Every who wrote the poem rocks!(a.k.a me and tyler:lol:)

Lets all bow down to tyler, jill and Mr.i0n, they are the main reason behind this and deserve lots of credit!

OMG!!!

Is this section real?? :lol:

I'm glad for this, now we can talk about GFX, without going to The Lounge. :)
So I may do a shop now... :)

Shiftfallout said:
Nope, just your meds kickin in.

crap maybe youre right!

i gotta stop doubling up on prozac! lmao

thank you Brawny :p. You were the best.

Oh yeah, thank you to i0n, tyler, and Loose. Also wiired, gym, and bubba. And Mario Famous!

Hm.....Ya think I should get a shop yet?

Back