FREE Nintendo Wii - WiiChat.com is giving away $250!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want a contest like this, i want a contest in which erquires u to MAKE something. Something that requires skill.

m7ticalm said:
I dont want a contest like this, i want a contest in which erquires u to MAKE something. Something that requires skill.

Thats exactly what I think man, this contest was just borring and I didn't like it, well I think i0n maybe can make another contest... can you i0n?

Arcadium said:
Thats exactly what I think man, this contest was just borring and I didn't like it, well I think i0n maybe can make another contest... can you i0n?
Agreeeed. Like a bit of photoshop-age or something.. I thought the original idea to make the WiiChat banner for a competition was a cool idea.. aww well

Yeah i think it would be good if the we all put in one banner and at the end of the alocated time there is a public vote or something. There should be required demensions and size aswell as a general colour scheme as requirments. Of course we can still have the competition even if there is not prize.

Wilko21 said:
Yeah i think it would be good if the we all put in one banner and at the end of the alocated time there is a public vote or something. There should be required demensions and size aswell as a general colour scheme as requirments. Of course we can still have the competition even if there is not prize.
True there should be a competition even if there is no prize but one thing i disagree with is that it should not have a public voting because people will cheat by making accounts and vote for their art with all their fake accounts. Instead i0n should choose as his decisions are ones that i trust.

Yeah i just realised that after posting. I guess it should be left up to the staff or maybe everone who puts forth an entry gets to vote. Then there would be the problem of a tie though.

Maybe it would be best to leave it up to the staff.

Well...
Since I've only registered recently...
I'm outta luck when it comes to winning 250$...

So...
I've got a business proposition for you...

I'll advertise your site... All over my site...
If you... make me an admin.

I've only started about 7 minutes ago... and I've posted like five things...
BUT, I would make a good, responsible admin/mod...

Why? you ask?
-Well... I'm bored... my site has plenty of mods to go around...(and members too)... So, I want to try a new site.
You know, Fresh start.

So, whaddaya say? hmm?
Adminship for a bunch of new members? Sounds like a good deal...

Advanced-Biff said:
Well...
Since I've only registered recently...
I'm outta luck when it comes to winning 250$...

So...
I've got a business proposition for you...

I'll advertise your site... All over my site...
If you... make me an admin.

I've only started about 7 minutes ago... and I've posted like five things...
BUT, I would make a good, responsible admin/mod...

Why? you ask?
-Well... I'm bored... my site has plenty of mods to go around...(and members too)... So, I want to try a new site.
You know, Fresh start.

So, whaddaya say? hmm?
Adminship for a bunch of new members? Sounds like a good deal...

This is so totally off topic, u should PM i0n if u want to say something like this, i dont think its needed to be in a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back