Fishing comes to Wii

100% that im getting this, love fishing. But why bass fishing, cant they do it for pike or perch, anyone else who fishes in England would know what im talking about

As an avid fisherman, I had high hopes for the Rapala game, I was going to buy it for my first game but after reading the reviews, I'll wait and see what this offers although like others say, a saltwater fishing game would be cool, one where you can catch different species of fish.

Most of the world relates to bass and saltwater fishing, but like mentioned above, a game with realistic varieties of fish would be cool. I'm glad I read the reviews of it, now I'll buy a different game for my first.

So True

bigwilliiy said:
Zelda fishing is good enough for me.

So true lol, I love Zelda fishing, thats why i was consodering getting a proper fishing game, but those kiddy pics put me right off the l8test 1 and the other Wii fishing game got a 3and 4.5, Im wondering though, if you have beat the whole game of Zelda becuase I want to known if you get any other fishing areas other than that fishing place at upper zora river rear the boat rental chick. Just for the record i just started Zelda fishing yesterday and ive caught a 20inch Bass, lol.

I was going to rent Rapala to get my fishing in for the week since I have to work, they were out of it and there were multiple copies availble. I thought that even if it wasn't great, the concept is cool.

It looks like it could be ok, but until I rent it I will not buy it...

That will be one of the top 5 games to come out for the wii [/sarcasm]

I feel like someone should just get it over with and make a hunting, fishing, and all that fun stuff in one game. Oh, and better throw in nascar as well. Seriously, these games never turn out as fun as they should

if it good i could see me having a good time with my cousins and sister playing this game

I would like to see a Big Game fishing title, saltwater would be great with some live action sim? Someone has posted this already though.

I can see this game being fun with kids, I have little cousins who will like this sort of game. They are saltwater fishing amateurs at ages 10 and 12.

Back