fishing games for the wii

sean9

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
can you please tell me is there any fishing games for the wii and if so what is the name of it as i seen one in the advert

not sure if there are any annouced yet.. but with people experimenting the capabilites of the wii... ill garuntee a few in future. lol

but there was one shown in an advert for the wee where the nunchuck was used as a rell handle

Rapala Tournament Fishing

I have it, it's a well designed game with pretty good graphics considering its for the Wii.

KCBlack said:
Just what I was about to say, but apparently it sucks balls, or at least that's what IGN thinks.

thought you were gonna say thats what Gamespot thinks, and Gamespot is ANTIWIII lol. but meh, everything says Farcry sucks, but i like it. So maybe people who like to fish, will like that Oo

I could imagine there will be one, probobaly you would have to throw the Wii remote foward and with the Nunchuck you would swirl the control stick clockwise to reel in.

hogsbff said:
I could imagine there will be one, probobaly you would have to throw the Wii remote foward and with the Nunchuck you would swirl the control stick clockwise to reel in.

That's exactly how it works.. but how else would they do it? hehe

The wii play mini fishing game sux bigtime, the fishing in TP is much better.

I've seen footage of the rapala game, i hope it'll be released in europe. :aureola: It looks really cool.

And yeah, I like to fish :thumbsup:

IGN suck at life and games

KCBlack said:
Just what I was about to say, but apparently it sucks balls, or at least that's what IGN thinks.
Dont take IGN's word for ANYTHING on the Wii.

After seeing the videos of the IGN reviewer playing Wii games on Youtube my conclusion is THEY SUCK AT PLAYING GAMES!

The guy got 5+ on Wii Golf. And that was on the 3 hole beginner courses

I rest my case

Back