fishing games for the wii

Bugz said:
The wii play mini fishing game sux bigtime, the fishing in TP is much better.

I've seen footage of the rapala game, i hope it'll be released in europe. :aureola: It looks really cool.

And yeah, I like to fish :thumbsup:
Wii Play Fishing isn't that bad. It's not trying to be anything realistic, it's just a bit of fun.

Rapala is junk - which sucks big-time because fishing is pretty much my life 6 months a year and I'd love a great fishing game to play during the winter. Rent the game before you waste a penny on it.

Leirith said:
Wii Play Fishing isn't that bad. It's not trying to be anything realistic, it's just a bit of fun.

True, I meant to say that it sucked as a fishing game, but as a simple mini game it's still fun :thumbsup:

Rapala is very good because it succeeds in what it trys to accomplish. You just have to get used to it. I rented it and loved it. I suggest you buy it!

so does anyone know when it will be out in the uk

...Tiwaking...it was golf. lmao. Anyways, you actually want a fishing game? I mean...it probably would be nice, but...fishing?

I don't think it's gonna be released in the uk, or europe for that matter.
There are tons of fishing games for other systems in the us and japan, but they never get released in europe. :incazzato:

Back