Foooooooood!!!!

No offense DG, but in general, I really despise red apples. They're too soft and taste like old, rotten apples.:sick:

No offense DG, but in general, I really despise red apples. They're too soft and taste like old, rotten apples.:sick:

Isnt food taste sour when it goes bad? so thats why i think green apples are old and rotten. Yuck anything thats green is disgusting, well...vegatables are goood.

Fried? WTF?:lol: But it does sound like something i would try, but wouldnt it melt?

Normally, yeah, but when you deep freeze the ice cream to a plummeting temperature, and coating it in breading/cookie crumbs (I'm sure King'd love it =P)/etc., you can fry it safely. You just need to be quick, so it doesn't defrost completely.

It's delicious, no doubt. Especially Tempura fried ice cream. ... Argh, now I'm hungry! XD

DG~X said:
Red apples in my opinion are better. The sweetness.

Agreed, I hate green apples. The crisp and sweetness of a red apple (especially honey crisps) are much more delicious than some sour green apple... King, how do you like all these atrocious foods that I hate, lol?

@CK- How should I know!:lol:

Anyhoo, I like fresh baked cookies.:D

And NO I didn't combined with other foods... Just plain ol' baked cookies.:D

P.S. GREEN APPLES RULE!

Last edited:
Agreed, I hate green apples. The crisp and sweetness of a red apple (especially honey crisps) are much more delicious than some sour green apple... King, how do you like all these atrocious foods that I hate, lol?

A least we agree on food.

Kings choices on food are something i see a homeless guy eat..

Baked cookies rock, especially chocolate chip.

Hmmm, I wonder how deep fried baked chocolate chip cookies covered in powder sugar and maple syrup would go... ?

I'm sure it'd be delicious, but I'm also sure you'd have a heart attack on the third cookie. :lol:

On that note, fried Oreos are really good. If you fry them right, they get slightly gooey, enhances the flavor a lot. The fried breading around the just eccentuates it even more.

Oh, and what about... Bacon? Who here loves bacon? I more than love it. I DESIRE bacon. Best meat ever. It goes with everything; bacon-wrapped chicken, bacon cheeseburger, bacon-flavored chips, bacon-wrapped crab/lobster, etc. etc.

Humph! DG, my choices on food is actually quite unique and soothing.:lol: Thank you very much!

*KingBowser turned the other way and folded his arms*

Hmmm, I wonder how deep fried baked chocolate chip cookies covered in powder sugar and maple syrup would go... ?

I'm sure it'd be delicious, but I'm also sure you'd have a heart attack on the third cookie. :lol:

On that note, fried Oreos are really good. If you fry them right, they get slightly gooey, enhances the flavor a lot. The fried breading around the just eccentuates it even more.

Oh, and what about... Bacon? Who here loves bacon? I more than love it. I DESIRE bacon. Best meat ever. It goes with everything; bacon-wrapped chicken, bacon cheeseburger, bacon-flavored chips, bacon-wrapped crab/lobster, etc. etc.

Ive tried fried oreo cookie. Yum.

Your sure like frying things dont you ck. Really un healthy though.
BACON IS AWESOME!!!!Reminds me of that thread.

King:Your wierd.:lol:. But wierd is good my good friend.

Mmmm, bacon. Sure does bring back old memories, eh CK and DG?

Yes, weird foods I eat.XD It's who I am.=P Can't change it.:)

That reminds me of something! I love to eat deep, covered fudge cookies with cheese crackers and Louisiana Hot Sauce!:D Ohhhhhh MAMA! Yes, call me insane CK!:lol: DG, call me "weird." XD

I'M PROUD OF IT!!!

^ Ya, I love fried foods. I don't eat them too often though, since as you mentioned, they're obviously unhealthy. I really don't need to lose any more of my good body figure after all, all this work and school's done enough as is. :lol:

But hey, that's why I love Sushi so much; nothing beats the flavor, and it's by far one of the healthiest foods out there (as long as you're not drowning it in dozens of sauces or condiments, ofcourse).

... Ugh, I was born in another country, but I'm so american in how I love fried foods and other american cuisine. I hate that. :lol:

Yep... Good memories King, lol.

... I'm not even commenting on the hot sauce cookies. You must be joking by now... ... ...

pizza.jpg

Mmmm, bacon. Sure does bring back old memories, eh CK and DG?

Yes, weird foods I eat.XD It's who I am.=P Can't change it.:)

That reminds me of something! I love to eat deep, covered fudge cookies with cheese crackers and Louisiana Hot Sauce!:D Ohhhhhh MAMA! Yes, call me insane CK!:lol: DG, call me "weird." XD

I'M PROUD OF IT!!!

I did say wierd is good. Means your not like other people.

I like fried torrtillas cut into triangles and make vannilla icecream for a dip.

@Boo: I knew dominos you to sell it, i said it above.

@Boz: You should put in a country voice in every post since you have that type of voice.

I knew dominos you to sell it, i said it above.
1. Thats why I posted the picture.
2. I don't know what you just said.:lol:

Ooops. Me and my fast typing. :lol:.

I beleive i meant I knew dominos sold it, i said it above..:lol:.

I remember the commercial like it was just yesterday.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35cYiF0NzgE[/ame]
LONG LIVE OREO MUSTACHE!

Back