Foooooooood!!!!

I enjoy tea not as an acquired taste but because I like it.

I also like black licorice which not too many people can appreciate

@Neo:Huh? I guess I never told you my story. Well, pupil, sit down next to me and lemme tell you the the bad experience I had over the years that had come by me every now and then: My parents love coffee. It is all over my house and where'ver I go! Carl's Jr., family restaurants, you name it. Of course the curiosity beat the best of me, I tried it when my folks and I went to a restaurant. Boy, was it nasty!!! It tasted like something dark and unpleasant that tried to consume over my taste buds for weeks to come by! I was gagging all over the place. It was embarrassing.......

It tasted like something dark and unpleasant that tried to consume over my taste buds for weeks to come by!

People are afraid of the darkness. And yet, at the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it. That’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

And what is the best edible to go with coffee? A cookie. You must not underestimate the power of a cookie. For although a cookie is sweet, it is full of hidden evil. For example, enough sugar to rot those white teeth of yours. Enough fat to clog one's arteries. Indeed, the evil of a cookie is the perfect accompaniment to a cup of dark coffee.

And on that note, I prefer my coffee darker than black.

I also like black licorice which not too many people can appreciate

I remember hatin' that there actual licorice as a youngin'. S'pose it's due for me t' try it again.

I was the same way, and I think a lot of people were.

I found the bitterness'a coffee as a rather pleasant taste from my first drink, truth be told. Was definitely an odd flavor, but I got over that weirdness after just a few cups.

Yes. It matters a LOT! Once you drank that coffee good bye taste buds!

Why, thank you! My foods must be one hell of show.:p

Don't get carried away Splash King! My, show your family that they will truly well enjoy.:)

Last edited:
Back