For all you Rock Band players

TacosTacos

WiiChat.com>Match.com
Jun 5, 2007
LIGHTS AND FOG!!!!

It looks like they go in time with the game. Looks like a but of overkill...but that could make for a lot of funny times with friends. Jut put on some costumes, and you are good to go. Is this game ever coming to the Wii?

I doubt that this game will ever come out for the Wii. Also, that stage kit is a bit excessive. Basically, a waste of money.

well it's got potential to be really cool. im picturing me and my friends in my basement playing rock band with it, i would be totally embarrased by owning that so im not buying it, especially for that price, but id like to see it in action on youtube one day.

i dont think it will come to wii but rock band 2 might. they said they arent against rock band wii, but it's not at the top of their list at the moment.

SensesFail said:
i dont think it will come to wii but rock band 2 might. they said they arent against rock band wii, but it's not at the top of their list at the moment.

Rock Band 2 might (and hopefully will) be a bit into the future. I don't think they will continually update the game with yearly releases like Guitar Hero. Since it's on the 360 and PS3, they can just update the song lists with downloadable content. And all it comes down to (for me atleast) is the songs. And they can do it through the various communities.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not against Rock Band on the Wii, i'm not a 360 fangirl, i'm just saying that a Rock Band 2 may not be in the near future.

they have already had talks about Wii getting rock band because of the sucess GH3 has had on the Wii... it will probably show up in some form before christmas i would say... hopefully it will be something like RockBand 1.5 for Wii where its not the original just a year behind schedual...

i doubt they would release a rockband 2 for atleast another couple years, and they want wii sales now so something will hit it... and with the guitar arleady inplace with GH3 it would be cool wont have to wait for 4 player options like everyone else...

only people that get everythign these days are ps2 because everything is already out and established

During a conference call to announce its latest music game Rock Band for release on Xbox 360 and PS3, Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos hinted strongly that a Wii-specific version of the title would be coming out in the future. When asked if there was any chance Rock Band would arrive on Wii, Rigopulos said without hesitation, "Absolutely."

http://wii.ign.com/articles/777/777553p1.html

Back