For People Who Think PS3 Is Expensive...

For those who love PC gaming you cant get a better gaming PC than the PS3. If you like media, I.E. home movies, photos or movies on disc, there really isnt a better media player then the PS3.

Giving its big (but no bigger than a 360 mind you) and round which makes it hard to stack, would you still need a DVD player next to it anyways? Nope. Since it can play DVD's, why have a DVD player near it. It also replaces the old PS's, having almost complete backwards compatibility you can free more room by moving your old PS's somewhere else or just packing them completely. A flaw i see in most other hardware is that you still need the older console.

Sony has made a near perfect system every time and always worth the investment.

White Knight said:
Oh yes it was. The Neo-Geo was probably the greatest birthday gift I ever got, and the most expensive. You may not have liked it, but I was a huge NG fan.

I remember those. Only ever saw ONE in my whole lifetime but what I do remember was fantastic. Same with the PC-Engine. Like a black powerful Gameboy. Great!

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Or all that other stuff was really expensive?

Seriously are we now comparing chimpanzees to human beings? as a simile for computers and games consoles?!

"If the PC is a human, the console is therefor the chimpanzee" "but the PC is what birthed the console"
= (Human beings gave birth to chimpanzees?"

So my PC is millions of years more evolved than my xbox360? lol

These PS3 threads just get crazier and crazier...

I think you need help :)

i think the ps3 is expensive! and dont you start giving me these, ooooo knit witt child over there cant get a job because hes too young.

I ave more money than you probally think i do, At one stage i was going to get a ps3 but i turned to the bright white light ( wii60 ) even though it cost me 485 quid, i got the 2 best consoles and exclusive games for both!

Back