For thos who have the game.. rate 1-10

its coming out this thursday in australia..
i will buy it as soon as i can, then after that ill wait till metoid prime which comes out 20th of august... YAY

8/10 Because I love the online and can get addictive, but there isnt enough content to keep you hooked for a long time. But still its a great game and worth buying.

you guys don't have voice chat? hahaha no wonder you got online first..here in the Americas we sure as hell will have voice chat.

Axtlar said:
you guys don't have voice chat? hahaha no wonder you got online first..here in the Americas we sure as hell will have voice chat.

I wouldnt be so sure on that one, if you were going to have it for your first online game then Ninty would have announced it already.

No announcement means you aint gonna see voice chat anytime soon buddy.

hmm we were talking about Strikers, weren't we? why o you have to turn to the first online game? I'm talking voice chat in Strikers, and you wait and see, we will have it

Axtlar said:
hmm we were talking about Strikers, weren't we? why o you have to turn to the first online game? I'm talking voice chat in Strikers, and you wait and see, we will have it

Okay so your saying that when Strikers is released in the US you will have voice chat.

I cant wait until it is, i shall mark this thread then post back afterwards so you can eat your words.

what the HELL! I thought it came out here in the US tomorrow, but **** thats down under. We have to wait until july 30?! uuuuuuuuuugh

strikers will be online here right when it comes out, correcT?

I would give it 10/10. Have neva had a problem gettin online and it is a great game, bestgame on the Wii!!!!!!!

8.8/10, great game! Onlines great, lack of voice chat is a bit sad though. Also, there should be ways of talking/messaging friends.

Yeah i think the lack of voice chat, or even any kind of communication is a pity, i dont want to have a convo with anyone or anything, but one or two people really deserve a "well done" or a "grrrr". As if the US will have voice chat?:S i cant see that, the reason its not on is because theyre trying to make it family oriantated (so no people shouting "you little *!%?£" every five seconds, as far as i know in the US theyre as keen to make it a family console as in other nations.
I am curious as to why it is so delayed for those State side though, maybe Nintendo bosses have watched lots of Cops re-runs and decided you're too naughty to have it.

Back