For thos who have the game.. rate 1-10

I'd say an 8/10. I haven't played online yet due to the problems, so the final rating will prolly be higher.

Games can really differ too. I've won some by 15-20 goals and won others 1-0.

E7ernal said:
I'd give it 8.5 tops

lots to unlock? Not really IMO.
There are only 12 striker challenges and 3 small cups. It could be completed in about 5 hours with everything unlocked.

True, maybe less than i thought, but there is alot of stadiums to unlock.

Axtlar said:
You mean, you don't know about this skill? it's easy just make sure your captain has the ball and get in a secure place near the goal and then keep the B button pressed and when you see a meter show up, press the button when the line moving touches the bars and the captain will perform that super shot

no i meant that i know about the skill but i've never scored all 6 before, the comp usually blocks at least one

8.5/10

Things that should have been there:

-More Game Options (controller configuration, disable rumble, game speed adjust, etc)

-More Game Modes (pratice mode_not tutorial, tournament mode, rankings mode, easy mode, etc)

***Other than that great game after about a few hours of practice...

Nemix said:
8.5/10

Things that should have been there:

-More Game Options (controller configuration, disable rumble, game speed adjust, etc)

-More Game Modes (pratice mode_not tutorial, tournament mode, rankings mode, easy mode, etc)

***Other than that great game after about a few hours of practice...

I agree on most of your points but surely you can just disable the rumble by pressing 'Home'?

My score would be 8/10 an excellent game but more options would have been good. Its great fun and sometimes just too tense for words while playing online lol.

rob said:
I agree on most of your points but surely you can just disable the rumble by pressing 'Home'?

My score would be 8/10 an excellent game but more options would have been good. Its great fun and sometimes just too tense for words while playing online lol.

yeah ud think youd be able to do that. he probly forgot that method xD

Hehe, true enough. In fairness it doesn't let you acess the home menu while playing online due to the big blue evil reset button of doom that could be pressed, thus disconnecting. However turning off the 'rumble' before hand would indeed be perfectly acceptable.

kingkoy said:
you guys are lucky game isnt even out here in North America

I'm in Canada, got my system chipped and imported the game. Yeah it costs a little more than waiting and buying in Canada when it comes out but hey I can't wait. So far I've got no problems whatsoever going oline and playing with the Euros...

PtonJalken said:
yeah ud think youd be able to do that. he probly forgot that method xD

I didn't forget. LOL. Just that I like the rumble function in some games and not in others. Fighting games and sports games in particular where every move is important, the rumble distracts me from play. So it's really a pain to press the home button everytime I load Mario Strikers.

id give it a 9.5

its so much fun and the online makes it so much better

Definatly worth my £10

6 out of 10 for me.

Only had it a few days and already put it on gaybay. Just not my cup of tea i guess. (or that i seem to be crap at it)

Also could be because i've recently got xbox live :smilewinkgrin:

Back