Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

For you people that dont want new stuff added to Classic Games...

Discussion in 'Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare' started by JerrodDRagon, Feb 11, 2007.

1. JerrodDRagon

JerrodDRagon Wii New and Reviews

Wii Friend Code: 8369-4137-0402-8056
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Ok so I heard this rumor about Mario Kart 64 on the Wii but I thought it might be a error on there copy of the game but its not. So for all you people who say "Mario Kart 64 does not need online becuase I want to keep it like the Classic" so is it ok to take away features on the games??? Mario Kart has 2 features taken away in the Wii version
    1) Ghost mode, were you race a ghost of your best time on that track (its a fun feature that makes you want to beat your last score and get better at the courses)
    2) Replay (after completing a time trial you could watch the race you just raced, not a huge feature but I've used it before)

So I guess its ok for Nintendo to take away features but not to add new ones, sound great for the customer get less for wait you pay for a second time:crazy:

2. En4Neo

En4Neo Jet-Set-Jesse

Yes, you got it.

Nintendo is a hypocrite.

3. KPac511

KPac511 WiiChat Member

It's ghosts. Stop crying about it already. Even when you COULD save them on N64, you were able to save one. *ONE* Is it THAT big of a deal?

I'm getting really sick of hearing so much complaining about losing such a MINOR feature to the game! :mad2: