For you people that dont want new stuff added to Classic Games...

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Ok so I heard this rumor about Mario Kart 64 on the Wii but I thought it might be a error on there copy of the game but its not. So for all you people who say "Mario Kart 64 does not need online becuase I want to keep it like the Classic" so is it ok to take away features on the games??? Mario Kart has 2 features taken away in the Wii version
1) Ghost mode, were you race a ghost of your best time on that track (its a fun feature that makes you want to beat your last score and get better at the courses)
2) Replay (after completing a time trial you could watch the race you just raced, not a huge feature but I've used it before)

So I guess its ok for Nintendo to take away features but not to add new ones, sound great for the customer get less for wait you pay for a second time:crazy:

JerrodDRagon said:
Ok so I heard this rumor about Mario Kart 64 on the Wii but I thought it might be a error on there copy of the game but its not. So for all you people who say "Mario Kart 64 does not need online becuase I want to keep it like the Classic" so is it ok to take away features on the games??? Mario Kart has 2 features taken away in the Wii version
1) Ghost mode, were you race a ghost of your best time on that track (its a fun feature that makes you want to beat your last score and get better at the courses)
2) Replay (after completing a time trial you could watch the race you just raced, not a huge feature but I've used it before)

So I guess its ok for Nintendo to take away features but not to add new ones, sound great for the customer get less for wait you pay for a second time:crazy:

Yes, you got it.

Nintendo is a hypocrite.

It's ghosts. Stop crying about it already. Even when you COULD save them on N64, you were able to save one. *ONE* Is it THAT big of a deal?

I'm getting really sick of hearing so much complaining about losing such a MINOR feature to the game! :mad2:

Back