Forum Improvements - What do YOU Want to See?

Yeah, 7 Super Mods. Damn, we should be set for life. :p Although it'd be nice to have them sometime in the future.

how about a reputation system all confidential so no one could complain about bad rep & such & also the grayness on the website why not switch it to a more lively color my thought more color more active members

We had a rep system before. It was a disaster.

how about a reputation system all confidential so no one could complain about bad rep & such & also the grayness on the website why not switch it to a more lively color my thought more color more active members
dpno.png

That would be equivalent to having a rabid Pitbull bite and tear apart the stitches from the large wounds from when it and it's mate mauled you not too long before. It would then gnaw at your exposed bone.

In other words: Hell. No. :nono:

Last edited:
More ideas, guys! The "General Forum Suggestions" thread wasn't 30 pages of spam, y'know.

Although.. /:

- Something done to the Graphics section to at least get some attention, it used to be like most active forum evar.
- Debate section
- Sport related subforum? Though could just have discussions in la lounge.

Basically the other thread is just begging for admin/other mods primarily. Oh, and front page. Picture of Sonic is driving me skitso.

Make the intro section a bit easier to see
It docent help that its behind the site feed back bit

Make the forum tab on the home page bigger, and update the home page with updated news. Make a chat box but not right away, wait for more members to join. More colors :) there is only white grey and red. Allow only one friendcode list per game. I know it's hard because people come here thinking they can do whatever. Stay true to the forum rules! No advertising rival forums and harassing others to join it. I think it should be an auto ban......

Make the intro section a bit easier to see
It docent help that its behind the site feed back bit
I can see this. Perhaps put it towards the top of the page instead of the bottom?
Make the forum tab on the home page bigger, and update the home page with updated news. Make a chat box but not right away, wait for more members to join. More colors :) there is only white grey and red. Allow only one friendcode list per game. I know it's hard because people come here thinking they can do whatever. Stay true to the forum rules! No advertising rival forums and harassing others to join it. I think it should be an auto ban......
The bolded bit, I agree ( [whisper] and is actually in progress [/whisper] ).

The unbolded bit, I do not. I don't think a chat box is something a forum like this should look into, and the colors are perfect for a Wii forum, very clean.

The red bit is something we enforce whenever we see it occur, so you do your part in reporting the problem, and we'll do ours in taking care of it. ;)

Back