Forum Improvements - What do YOU Want to See?

So about that intro by these newer guys that are in charge

Make the intro section a bit easier to see
It docent help that its behind the site feed back bit

It's been moved/updated.

A second feature you will now notice is that your Wii Friend # is now listed underneath your post count.

That must have been why there was some downtime earlier. Adminss we're making changes.

From the other topic
I just scanned threw it all
zapasant, Syntax, CantGetAWii, Foxy

hmmmm, im a sports freak, so i would like to see a seperate section for sports, not in the lounge, it'd be alot easier for sports fans to find the threads they would like to discuss their daily sports

zapasant, ARav989, Byuakuya, Eagles,
Debate Section:

In my opinion I believe it would be great to see a debate section added to this site. With a debate section members could maturely discuss various ongoing problems in the world such as war and terror along with various political issues. I also believe that a debate section would encourage members to take more time when responding to mature topics. However with the debate section it would most likely be necessary that a section mod would have to be added to make sure it doesn't get too out of hand.

zapasant
Cars Section:

This section would be for the members here at Wii Chat who are car fanatics. This section would be a sub-forum located above the Lounge where members would be able to discuss various aspects of cars etc.

zapasant, ARav989, Pikachu256, Eagles, Marioman
Homework Help:

Whether or not this is needed at the time it could come in hand for those of us who may be having troubles in school. Recently I graduated from High School and now am attending College which gives me quite a bit of spare time which would allow me to help out others with their homework. Also this would come in handy to those of you who may be stuck on a certain question etc. Whether or not this is necessarily needed at the time I believe it could come in handy later on as long as other members would find this useful and or have the time to help out others with their questions and or concerns.

surfinrach90,
Games Acrade =]

A few people
PC Gaming Section

A few people
respected members' board
Id like to see a Gadget/hardware hack (make clear no illegal hacks)section for other things
(Id probably have the most topics in there)
See some of my topics in the retro/tech section for what I mean

Make the rules clearer ie what isnt allowed followed by a explanation of what it means in a link

Think its time to blow the dust off my "Ello" pics

And about that new releases section

Edit -
Turn the auto thead lock back on and set it for about three months if its not a sticky

Last edited:
^that auto-lock part is a definate.

also i say at least change the name of the Poke D/P sub forum to just plain Pokemon sub-forum

^Yeah that Pokemans section would be nice

Also chat room ideas
IRC channel?
Make it linkable and dont host it on the forum
There easy to use and have a handy ignore thingy

Id like to see a Gadget/hardware hack (make clear no illegal hacks)section

Those can just be posted into our Tech and Retro forums, as you mentioned. No need for an individual hack/gadget.

Make the rules clearer ie what isnt allowed followed by a explanation of what it means in a link

For this do you want us to explain in each thread that we lock with the reason and why it was locked? Like just make the rules clearer?

Think its time to blow the dust off my "Ello" pics

Yes, yes it is.

And about that new releases section

We'll see.

Edit -
Turn the auto thead lock back on and set it for about three months if its not a sticky

I'm all for that.

Sports section

I think a sports sub-section under the entertainment lounge would be good. I think it should be given a test run.

Debate section

Keep your eyes peeled. I'm for this but there are some details that I think should be ironed out first. Something else that should get a trial run.

Cars section

Currently I see no need for a cars section.

Homework

That thread was good enough, doesn't need a section.

Arcade

~

PC Gaming

I wouldn't mind seeing this happening.

Respected members board

No thanks.

Id like to see a Gadget/hardware hack (make clear no illegal hacks)section

Those can just be posted into our Tech and Retro forums, as you mentioned. No need for an individual hack/gadget.
Get ready for a surge of things

For this do you want us to explain in each thread that we lock with the reason and why it was locked? Like just make the rules clearer?
More like at the top of the rules thread have what the rule is then still have the other info lower down if they need it explaining
PC Gaming

I wouldn't mind seeing this happening.
Must be noted
No emulation
Respected members board

No thanks.
This m,akes me a sad demonic penguin thing from a game few have played

I'm...for a VIP lounge, but only if we had a few more VIPs...

ELLO PIX ARE BACK!

Prinny, you're an immortal legend.

maybe there should be something with twitter where you can say that your playing a game so other people can join you at the time you are playing...and it might help the time difference...idk...

i always seem to kill topics...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back