Forum Improvements - What do YOU Want to See?

hmmm... what would i like to see???

i wouldnt mind a section for PC related stuff.. its hard enough trying to find the related threads in the tech section without looking through pages and pages of useless stuff.

not to mention that we have a Wii/PS3/Xbox section already. the only one thats left out is PC :p

This.

Guys, I will fix up the wiichat writer/wiichat editor mixups hopefully on monday.

Is "Admin" I0n with a different name, or did I0n give the site away or something?
Hed be mad if he gave the site away.
Sell it on the other hand...................................Heck even mine is worth about $2000 I dont know who would buy it tho

How about

When somebody hovers over one of the mushrooms next to someone's name it tells them why its there.
Some kind of pen icon for next to one of the writers name.
More [STRIKE]ego boosters[/STRIKE] for others that have been with the site for a while (IE from before the Wii came out)
.................^
////////Red mushrooms

There are just so many forum thread and categories on this site. It makes it almost impossible to be in almost every single forum thread and try and keep up with the conversations.

Archived threads, After about 3 weeks of no posts a thread should be auto locked. So newbs dont bump them.
While I agree that "grave robbing" and "dumpster diving" is commonly seen as poor etiquette on many forums, a newb such as myself may have a fresh perspective on an older issue. When this happens, surely it is not good to force newbs to open yet another thread about the same old issue, is it? Just a thought.

All boards I have been on recently encourage users to make use of the search facility before posting, to see if their questions are already answered in the forums. What is the point of finding older posts if you cannot comment on them as well?

Back