Forum Improvements - What do YOU Want to See?

^ 'Tis why I didn't bother mentioning it.
Yeah sucky dumb things are sucky and dumb

Anyone else get the "database error" when posting a blog thing?

Hmmm new smilys
To bad I have my own AS WELL AS THESE!!
mariospamtf1.gif

Before anything else, we should fix the social groups. They're so buggy I can't even use them.

This should be fixed. The Social Groups now have proper categories so if you have a social group please move your groups into the right categories.

They should also work MUCH faster then before.

^ 'Tis why I didn't bother mentioning it.
Yeah sucky dumb things are sucky and dumb

Anyone else get the "database error" when posting a blog thing?

Hmmm new smilys
To bad I have my own AS WELL AS THESE!!
mariospamtf1.gif

The DB error on blog entry should be fixed as well!

The social groups are definitely working faster now. However, I dunno if I'm missing something, but I don't see any way to post on the social groups that I am a member of or any of the messages previously posted on them.

EDIT: Disregard. I was using the old gray color scheme, but it appears correctly with the new one.

Last edited:
I leave for a few hours AND EVERYTHING CHANGES?! WTH!

though i do like this better. kudos to whoever did it

This new theme is too extravagant. Not to mention it burns my eyes. Red and Blue shouldn't be so close. Grah, I'll adjust.

Nngh.

I guess it's alright. There must have been quite a bit of work. My initial visit was equivalent to waking up with the sun in your eyes though. Don't do that!

hmm i like the arcade but there should be like a wii only secton or more games that can b played on the wii

Love the main page <3..it has a lot more eye appeal compared to the older one.

hmmm... what would i like to see???

i wouldnt mind a section for PC related stuff.. its hard enough trying to find the related threads in the tech section without looking through pages and pages of useless stuff.

not to mention that we have a Wii/PS3/Xbox section already. the only one thats left out is PC :p

Back