Found this on Cheatcc.com

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
I went to Cheatcc.com to see something about Metroid Prime 2 Echoes, and i decided to take a look at the Wii section, i went into the Release Date page and found under COMING SOON 2006/2007 Mario Kart Online!, and also Donkey Kong! i was wondering are these games been announced or did they somehow get some hint that they were being made?

Source: http://www.cheatcc.com/wii/wiird.html

my dear friend, you have just made my week. i have a finite mathematics exam today (which i'm horrified of), but you made everything better. you should win an award. seriously. i'm gonna nominate you for the purple metal or something. amen to you, buddy.

mario kart and donkey kong were absolute favorites of mine. i'm waaayyyy too excited for it. thanks a bunch, buddy!

it did not work for me... wat was so auosme???
Half-Life_2.jpg

sorry to tell you but not all of that info is right...the last one in coming soon 2006/2007 it says wii sport...wii sport is going to be in the box when you buy the wii so yeah but however i dought it will effect what games theirs going to be

Well, then it is still coming soon 2006 isn't it ? I mean, it's not out now... I would say that Nintendo will definately release Donkey Kong and Mario Kart games, but since they haven't told us anything, expect it to be sometime late next year.

Back