-Fox/Falco/Wolf-Who do you prefer?

Wolf has firm smash attacks, whereas fox and falco move on smash A's. And with wolf, one is less likely to smash B off the edge. Wolf.

Flaco is Top Tier still, Fox and Wolf have only fallen into lower tiers since... It's obvious who's the better character.

Tiers don't really matter that much in this game, with some exceptions *coughmetaknightcough*

I go with Wolf. He has amazing samshes, and a powerful overall movepool. He isn't very slow, nor too fast to control. Also he's cool.

Flaco is Top Tier still, Fox and Wolf have only fallen into lower tiers since... It's obvious who's the better character.

Tiers don't really matter that much in this game, with some exceptions *coughmetaknightcough*

I go with Wolf. He has amazing samshes, and a powerful overall movepool. He isn't very slow, nor too fast to control. Also he's cool.

YAY! A wolf liker! Finally

Wolf is the exact same **** as fox
though falco in brawl is a little different then fox then what he was in melee

in the long run i go with the orginal fox from the first SSB

I have to go with wolf considering he was one of my best chararcters.though his side B move isn't the easiest attack to use his damage ratio seems to be higher than the other 2 but i'm probably wrong.

Smash, I can only assume your incredibly pertinent comment is due to your lack of variety in the simplest of games. Might I suggest another thread?

Back