-Fox/Falco/Wolf-Who do you prefer?

I'll go with Fox. I don't mind the other two, but I just prefer using him.

I use all 3 when I play. Here are my personal opinions:
Fox - Too fast. His speed is a nice thing to have, but when I use him, I'm way too uncoordinated him, and can't connect with his attacks.
Falco - I like him. Good Blaster, useful Reflector, but his other attacks don't appeal to be that much.
Wolf - I like everything about him. He's my main. I like his speed on his D-Smash, the range of his F-Smash, the Hop-Step dash. The only downfall to him is his blaster. I don't find it all too great, because it's like a one shot deal. His reflector is also not so great.

Fox - He's good, but he's very balanced as a Middle Tier character. His playstyle doesn't fit me either, I have trouble landing KO's and recovering... Not for me.

Falco - The best of the three, but my lack of dedication in Brawl means I won't spend time (that I no longer have) learning and practicing his ATs and strategy. Screw your SH double lasers, I've got F-smash. [/n00b]

Wolf - My favorite Brawler, and main. My Meta is better, but there's no doubt, his playstyle fits me. KO power, speed, weight, and unpredictability; with low defensive options and recovery. Being the speed demon aggro player I am, no player fits me better than Wolf. WOLF FTW!

Oh, and J, his blaster is extremely good. Also, his reflector isn't as good as Fox's (because it can gimp well) or Falco's (a spacer, defensive actions, and reflector all in one), but close up, it's a great defensive move with it's comboability and super armor. ... I used to use it effectively, but I can't anymore, to be honest. >.>;

Oh, and J, his blaster is extremely good. Also, his reflector isn't as good as Fox's (because it can gimp well) or Falco's (a spacer, defensive actions, and reflector all in one), but close up, it's a great defensive move with it's comboability and super armor. ... I used to use it effectively, but I can't anymore, to be honest. >.>;

Must you always correct me?

But what I meant was that it wasn't as useful as the other two (as mentioned above)

i dont play as falco since he's slower than fox. i play as wolf since he's a bit different.
fox = ftw

Well..my reponse has changed from back then.Now i think it would be falco.I suck with wolf and i would lose to any jiggly puff in the world with wolf-_-.Fox i can hold my own but im not sure what to do when im up in the air and do down a.Do i down a smash or just A.Falco i pretty much know how to use him.You got that chain grab.That down A in the air.Some combos..

Well..my reponse has changed from back then.Now i think it would be falco.I suck with wolf and i would lose to any jiggly puff in the world with wolf-_-.

Especially mine :lol:

Mhm, I go with Falco
He seems faster and does certain things for a bit longer/faster periods of time.

My mains still havn't changed (no wonder I'm not getting any better), Wolf is still my starfox character of choice. Aggro (and badassery) ftw.

StarWolf said:
You're good, but I'm better!

Back