Franchises that NEED TO DIE

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
What franchises do you say need to die? i for one am pissed at dot hack cause its the same thing over and over again

.hack
naruto
mario party (unless they spice it up)
spyro (his empire fell a long time ago, yet theyre still making games of him)
crash (same as spyro)
tony hawk (it just gotten boring to me)

so wats ur list?

Never reallly played a Naruto game but I cant wait for the new one to come out. I agree with the other ones you posted up I wish the pokemon franchise died but that wouldnt happen even if I became emperor of the earth.

i forgot to mention sonic. his 3-D games just arent fun to me

chach said:
Dude the one on dreamcast was so baller, I still play it on my friends dreamcast.
yea, the ones on DC were fun. let me fix this......All 3-D sonic games on the GC, PS2, Xbox, and beyond sucked.

I have to disagree with you..

tony hawk (it just gotten boring to me)

I would assume you find it borring because its just a sports game. To be honest you can't expect much to be changed throughout various sports games. Sure there may be new players/characters, levels, boards etc but that's about it. Same goes for games such as NHL, NFL, Soccer etc..

Mario Party:

In my opinion over the years the game has changed quite a bit for the better.

Syntax said:
I have to disagree with you..

I would assume you find it borring because its just a sports game. To be honest you can't expect much to be changed throughout various sports games. Sure there may be new players/characters, levels, boards etc but that's about it. Same goes for games such as NHL, NFL, Soccer etc..

Mario Party:

In my opinion over the years the game has changed quite a bit for the better.
notice what i said. i said "it GOT boring to me" which means that i used to love it. i live sport games, especially madden 07 for the wii and the bigs.

i havent heard of any new yu-gi-oh games comin out. but i guess yugioh is OK since its good for people who cant afford real cards :lol:

I agree with every series on your list except .hack//, shoko.
Have you played them? They R-O-C-K!!!

Ones that should die...uhhh
Grand Theft Auto
Donkey Kong (konga ruined it)
Bomberman

Titles that should return
Road Rash
Bloody Roar
Capcom vs SNK
Dynasty Warriors

Last edited:
Back