Freak Glitch!!!

JT.

A glitch in life
Apr 16, 2007
Know the planet with the three bunnies, with snow and a time limit? Well I got the fire flower, and ran and shot a snowman. I kept running, right at the snowman, and ended up getting crushed under the snowman's head. But I didn't die, I fell through the planet, and into the center where I went into infinite orbit, until the time ran out.

Weird or what?

the only glitch i'm finding with that planet is the fact that I CAN'T BEAT IT.

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

I beat it easy, as all my bunnies trapped themselves. Took me two goes though, as the first time I ended up inside the planet.

glitch

something like that happened to me when i was playing 360 at my friends house. i was dropping from a parachute while playing battlefiield 2 and we took the parachute off(we were just screwing around). but instead of hitting the ground we went straight through it and to a place that looked like it was about 100 yards below the playing field where we could spectate and shoot everyone whithout being seen or being able to be killed. another weird thing was that the surface we were was like water, which we discovered by shooting it. cool or what?

Back