Free Nintendo Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea these things are real. Ive gotten a Sony PSP, ipod shuffle and a now 30 GB ipod is on its way. If you want to signup for an awesome site where you can choose from over 25+ things check this out:

http://www.GiftMonkey.com/?r=2498

You can get a Wii, PS3 , XboX360, Cellphones and more.

The best offers are:
People PC - 2 pts - $6
Blockbusteronline - 2 pts - $9.99

You need refferals. sounds hard at first but this is what i do:
- Do your offer
- Ask 4 friends to do you a "favor"
- Have them sign up for People PC under you ($6 each)
- Pay them the $6 it costs to sign up (cost total - $30)

So in theory you're getting a $250 Wii for $30. This is only of course if u want definite refferals. otherwise people might not do you the favor.

Giftmonkey is good because if your refferals want to get their own free item they can go for any other item they want such as a cellphone or digital camera.

Signup here: http://www.GiftMonkey.com/?r=2498

PM me if u want anymore details id be glad to help!

.....Well if I did that I wouldn't get the Wii on launch..at 12:00 am on the 19th
of November on a snowny dark morning I will be one happy BASTARD!!!

SGXX said:
Yea these things are real. Ive gotten a Sony PSP, ipod shuffle and a now 30 GB ipod is on its way. If you want to signup for an awesome site where you can choose from over 25+ things check this out:

http://www.GiftMonkey.com/?r=2498

You can get a Wii, PS3 , XboX360, Cellphones and more.

The best offers are:
People PC - 2 pts - $6
Blockbusteronline - 2 pts - $9.99

You need refferals. sounds hard at first but this is what i do:
- Do your offer
- Ask 4 friends to do you a "favor"
- Have them sign up for People PC under you ($6 each)
- Pay them the $6 it costs to sign up (cost total - $30)

So in theory you're getting a $250 Wii for $30. This is only of course if u want definite refferals. otherwise people might not do you the favor.

Giftmonkey is good because if your refferals want to get their own free item they can go for any other item they want such as a cellphone or digital camera.

Signup here: http://www.GiftMonkey.com/?r=2498

PM me if u want anymore details id be glad to help!
Umm... So you're actually scamming us, 'cause you're actually refferring us? Nice. And lemme guess... You don't even know if this is a sure thing.

Kumoriken said:
Umm... So you're actually scamming us, 'cause you're actually refferring us? Nice. And lemme guess... You don't even know if this is a sure thing.

Scamming? define what u mean by scamming. Im just explaining how it works. I (just like everyone else) get refferals. (i already have 40 people signed up under me and 5 people with completed offers). So ive already requested the Wii. Itll ship after they become available in november.

And if youre thinking. its too good to be true it has more to it.

some people think: why would they give it to me for free whats the catch?
It works like this:

Their sponsors pay them for sending them consumers like you who try their products and services. This is what pays for the free gifts they send to you.

-Giftmonkey can afford to give out free gifts because they Dont actually send you anything UNTIL you finish the points u need.
-The points aren't impossible to obtain either. Its just that a lot of people are lazy and are quick to call it a scam because they don't do anything (offers). And you cant expect to get something for free without doing what you need to do to get the free item :lol: .

I hope this kinda makes sense. The "How does it work?" section explains alot also.

also Offercentric (the company that runs Giftmonkey) has a bunch of otherfreesites. Theyve given out $1,600,000 in free gifts to date.

i agree though some freebie websites ARE SCAMS. esp those you see in banners that say "Punch the boxer to get a free ipod" They'll spam u with email and its near impossible to get their free item

Joe said:
still I won't get one the first day it comes out!

thats true. BUT if you go for the Paypal Cash offer you'll get cash to your bank account so when u buy the Wii at your local store its free ;)

or

Buy your Wii. and sell the Free one you get.

yea i made online money as well ($2100) on cj.com but theses aren't scams, but more like hustles, they'll hustle u into buy certain things like giftcard n shyts, and ....i just would trust it MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back