Nintendo Power

Spiraea

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
Wii Online Code
6190-8629-4704-5295
So now that I have a Wii, I'm at a dilemma. A couple of days ago, I got an offer in the mail about restarting my subscription to Nintendo Power and receiving a free Offical Player's Guide for Twilght Princess along with a TP Soundtrack CD. I'm a sucker for video game soundtracks and the Player's Guide would be nice to have. But on the other hand, now that I have my Wii...it came along with an offer to get an awesome Mini-Wiimote Keychain Light! (with subscription)

Now I can't decide which to go with! I wish they could give me all three! :smilewinkgrin: Which would you guys go for?

I registered my Wii with Nintendo and then bought 2 VC games on got 3 free months of Nintendo Power, can't beat that.

If you register three products (systems or games) from Nintendo, you get 3 free months of Nintendo Power as well.

xbandaidx said:
If you register three products (systems or games) from Nintendo, you get 3 free months of Nintendo Power as well.

^ That's how I got my first subscription. By registering my Gamecube, DS Lite, and New Super Mario Bros. I've been wanting to sign up for a year of it but I know these type of magazines will eventually start adding extra cool free stuff to get people to subscribe (i'm a sucker for freebies also haha) and now that they have, I can't decide! :mad2:

so by spending about 150 bucks you get like 2 dollars worth of paper with some nintendo stuff printed on it for free. Thats an amazing deal..... :zzz:

mackiain said:
so by spending about 150 bucks you get like 2 dollars worth of paper with some nintendo stuff printed on it for free. Thats an amazing deal..... :zzz:

It is if you spent that 150 bucks anyway and the $2 worth of nintendo printed paper is cool and enjoyable.

mackiain said:

...I don't believe I follow. What in the world are you talking about spending 150 bucks on?! :wtf:

I'd subscribed if they had super cool stuff only, like if they gave coupons out too that could be redeemed anywhere that sold Wii games. Like $10 off. If they had that, I'd subscribe right now.

Wish they had Demo Discs for the Wii like the Xbox and Ps mags do then i would subscribe..... till then no real need i can read reviews for free on the net since the mags have no real perks anyhow..

Spiraea said:
...I don't believe I follow. What in the world are you talking about spending 150 bucks on?! :wtf:

The Three Wii games you need to purchase for the 3 months of free Nintendo Power

Spiraea said:
^ That's how I got my first subscription. By registering my Gamecube, DS Lite, and New Super Mario Bros. I've been wanting to sign up for a year of it but I know these type of magazines will eventually start adding extra cool free stuff to get people to subscribe (i'm a sucker for freebies also haha) and now that they have, I can't decide! :mad2:

hes referring to someone buying a GC, DS and new Supper mario bros and got 3 free issues..... that would be where the 150 came from....

I was overall just making a point about how Nintendo makes alot of money, and giving away a 3 month subscription is pretty much nothing, you think they would atleast do a year for all the support us loyal fans show them.

mackiain said:
I was overall just making a point about how Nintendo makes alot of money, and giving away a 3 month subscription is pretty much nothing, you think they would atleast do a year for all the support us loyal fans show them.

that and Demo Discs!!! lol that would not cost them anymore as publishers of games i am sure would be more then willing to help with costs of discs to have their games on it.... i dunno why they have not done this yet...

Is nintendo power a good mag to get? I remember having one copy, WAY back in the late 90's. Just can't remember what was on it

Back