Nintendo Power - $15 (Canada)

gamerzfuse

WiiChat Member
Oct 3, 2007
ADMIN NOTE: This is not advertising for me, personal reasons, etc. This is just an incredibly cheap subscription offer that I managed to get the requirements for.

So.. I understand that this may seem to be advertising, but I saw a request for Nintendo Power, and saw the price issues some users expressed... and this is what I found.

Schools around Canada sell subscriptions for magazines, and one of them happens to be a $15 subscription for 12 issues of Nintendo Power.
I asked my school reps and they hooked me up with a school code and information I need to make this accessible to you!

soo.. here's the fast way to do it, and the information you (unfortunately) need to get the deal (hence advertising issues).

1) www.qsp.ca
2) Shop Now - Group # is 16844
3) Choose Nintendo Power (and any others you may want?)
4) On Checking out, they require a student and teacher name. Simply enter: Craig Hooghiem as the student and Wassing as the teacher last name.

(Apparently this offer is good until the summer of 2008)

So.. there you are! Nintendo Power for $15 to any resident of Canada. They're are also other electronic-related magazines, etc.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
You should at least have been a respected member before you even think of letting this onto this site.

Frogger said:
You should at least have been a respected member before you even think of letting this onto this site.

Yes. I had an account here a while back, but I lost it because I forgot the account details. I will admit I haven't used the site since.. the launch of Mario Strikers? But I used to come here all the time for game details and the latest updates, this is merely my new account.

I understand what your saying though, I am just trying to make a good deal known.

gamerzfuse said:
Yes. I had an account here a while back, but I lost it because I forgot the account details. I will admit I haven't used the site since.. the launch of Mario Strikers? But I used to come here all the time for game details and the latest updates, this is merely my new account.

I understand what your saying though, I am just trying to make a good deal known.

This is very dodgy for you to put on this site being a new member, because often people do this and never come back.

...What was your old account?

Now, you have good grammar, you should be able to stick around for quite some time, but if you just bloody disappear on us it'll be another name to the noob rush.

Frogger said:
This is very dodgy for you to put on this site being a new member, because often people do this and never come back.

...What was your old account?

Now, you have good grammar, you should be able to stick around for quite some time, but if you just bloody disappear on us it'll be another name to the noob rush.

I understand it being dodgy and all, and I do prefer the use of proper grammar. I fully intend to stick around with this account, the password is saved in firefox this time! I honestly think that the reviews and news on this site are well ahead of the others, or at least keeping time with other sites, and this is the best Wii forum I have found. Long story short, I appreciate your comments, and I understand your concerns, I have seen the noob advertising play hundreds of times. Hopefully I can manage to build up some reputation around this site in the coming future.

Back