Nintendo Power

xbandaidx said:
If you register three products (systems or games) from Nintendo, you get 3 free months of Nintendo Power as well.

i hope they send me that because i registered like 7 stuff already and never got S%^T

intekmdma said:
Is nintendo power a good mag to get? I remember having one copy, WAY back in the late 90's. Just can't remember what was on it

I enjoy it but obviously, not everyone does. It may be because my internet connection isn't that great so via Nintendo Power, I can keep up with all the latest reviews and newest screens. Plus a free game poster every now and then is great :p

VashPR said:
i hope they send me that because i registered like 7 stuff already and never got S%^T

It took them MONTHS before they ever sent out my first issue. I wasn't really expecting it at all when it finally showed up in the mail way long after I forgot all about it. The other two issues followed monthly after that as they should've.

ya Nintendo power magazines are usually good, lots of walkthroughs and cheats and stuff, well there was back in the day. I remember gettin one with a Donkey Kong Country walkthrough in it, in about 1995.

I cant believe Nintensdo Power is still around. I remember I had a stack of those mags when I had the NES.

intekmdma said:
hmmm free mini posters every while... i will register to that then ><

Huh, I'm sensing a tad bit of sarcasm. Look, nobody tells you to like it so there's no reason to be sarcastic and throw it back in someone's face.

Back