friend codes for project m (ssbb) wifi safe version

My FC is 0992-5058-1710. Not very good atm, but I'm improving. I'm willing to play against any skill level. Send me a message if you've added me. I'm on relatively often.

Also I've added the following people. Tragonight, Lithium, Ninzero, Splash_King, and Noah.

My FC is 0992-5058-1710. Not very good atm, but I'm improving. I'm willing to play against any skill level. Send me a message if you've added me. I'm on relatively often.Also I've added the following people. Tragonight, Lithium, Ninzero, Splash_King, and Noah.
Nice. You've been added.

My FC is 0992-5058-1710. Not very good atm, but I'm improving. I'm willing to play against any skill level. Send me a message if you've added me. I'm on relatively often.

Also I've added the following people. Tragonight, Lithium, Ninzero, Splash_King, and Noah.
you have been added

I'm 5112-3148-4845

I've added Splash_King, NintenZero, Noah, Tragonight, and Swamt. I'll add anyone else who lets me know.

Last edited:
Will add ya next time I'm online. I've never said that before.

3.0's release certainly has P:M players floodin' on in, 'Karp almighty. :lol:

I'm 5112-3148-4845

I've added Splash_King, NintenZero, Noah, Tragonight, and Swamt. I'll add anyone else who lets me know.
You'll be added tonight.

3.0's release certainly has P:M players floodin' on in, 'Karp almighty. :lol:
Indeed. Although WiiChat is near the top of "Project M friend codes" in Google Search, this is a lot more than I expected. A lot more. :lol:

Add me!!!

Hi guys I've been plating project M since 2.0 and now I want to play online.Add me: 0820-7235-2190 I want to play against any level players :)Added people for last 5 pages.

Fc updated due to console format

Last edited:
Back