friend codes for project m (ssbb) wifi safe version

I got it! I'm somewhat new, haven't played brawl in a while, and I just got Project M. I'm not very good, I'm coming from Playstation all stars so it's quite drastically different.
Wanted to mix it up!

Playstation all stars
lololololol

Playstation All Stars is entirely different from the Smash series. If you enjoyed Brawl, you'll surely enjoy Project M. It's Melee-like and very fast-paced.

I'm still a noob myself so you can practice against me. Tomorrow, I'll likely have free time.

Oh yeah I know, I loved all Smash Brothers games, so yeah sure sometime tomorrow! I'm on now though for anyone else.

Oh, you're a newbie. Fair warning then, I've been playin' P:M for a good few months now. I'll probably smack ya around pretty hard at first, but once ya put in some practice and find your footing you'll be able t' compete with me just fine.

[STRIKE]And then you'll join the club of players who smack Trago around but good.[/STRIKE]

2406-4830-2691 add me, I just got project M but I've been playing melee for a while. added everyone on the last three pages

Last edited:
Will add ya later today. 3007-7819-5661

Though I'm up for some matches right now if you are. Message me if you're game.

Anybody on now?
And pssshhhh, I'm not COMPLETELY garbage at fighting games. :D
I'll be up for some games. But please, it's a lot more convenient just to message someone when asking.

Click on their avatar or their username and post a Visitor Message on their page. They will respond on yours.

Back