friend codes for project m (ssbb) wifi safe version

Nice, people.

I realized after switching to Wifi-Safe that I had no good source for actually finding players. xD

4383-9824-6863

Welcome t' the online Project: M fold. Assumin' our connection won't be unbearable (I live in the States), I'd be happy to Smash with ya any time.

3007-7819-5661

Yeah I sadly don't have high hopes on the connection.

Added all of the Friend Codes in the topic, iunno who of them are still active.

Cringey, Tragonight, Zeldagal, Mr. MR 'n I are all currently active. Lightslash can be seen Smashing online frequently, but hasn't logged int' Wiichat for a month.

MR, Trago 'n I are particularly active.

dunno lol

Never actually P:M'd with 'em. He kept desyncing furiously. Never showed up on Wiichat again, so we could never discuss these problems. Don't know if he even realized he was havin' technical difficulties.

I'll delete all my questionable character skins first, by the way.

As for meeting up, how is that usually done?

Questionable character skins?

Also, when one of us is online (you can tell by seeing a lot of our posts at one time), you can just send us a Visitor Message by going to our profile.
When you don't know who's online at the time, or you don't care who you specifically P:M with, just use this neat thread. Surely one of us will see it.

I meant like, the skins that don't match the character, and will desynch us if somebody happens to pick that color (By hand or through Random)

Trago look, another player who understands the importance of preventing texture desyncing. Maybe ya should, I dunno... follow suit? >_______>

'Specially now that ya got a second SD card.

Trago look, another player who understands the importance of preventing texture desyncing. Maybe ya should, I dunno... follow suit? >_______>

'Specially now that ya got a second SD card.
If I knew which textures desynced and which didn't, I would've gotten rid of them by now. But I'm still not exactly sure which.

Second SD card sounds like a great idea. I think most of my custom textures are fine now.

And seriously man, my gameplay is so unstable- One day I'm wrecking all the the techniques an the next i'm playing like i was 5 years ago >.>

Off days, we all have 'em. 'Specially me, since I never sleep well...

If I knew which textures desynced and which didn't, I would've gotten rid of them by now. But I'm still not exactly sure which.

That's why ya should keep a P:M folder clean of any 'n all textures on your SD card/a second SD.

That's why ya should keep a P:M folder clean of any 'n all textures on your SD card/a second SD.
But what is the point of textures if you can't see them appear in-game, especially when your opponent is choosing one of your textures?

There's also stuff like this.

The point is to not completely waste everyone's time by constantly desyncing and/or causing freezes.

Back