FRuMMaGe's Guide to Wiimote Surgery

Apocalypse said:
Great thread! Repped for the good walkthrough, I can't wait to take mine apart and apply some paint.
Try to use paint made for plastic. I use Warhammer paints :lol:

I'll be spray painting mine tonight since i need to buy some spray paint:lol:
Does it matter what type of spray paint it is?
Im going for Lime Green and Saphire as my first two:cool:

I'll post pics up afterwards

Frummage step 15 is a real help, i went crazy over that speaker the first time spray painted my wiimotes

laderer5 said:
I'll be spray painting mine tonight since i need to buy some spray paint:lol:
Does it matter what type of spray paint it is?
Im going for Lime Green and Saphire as my first two:cool:

I'll post pics up afterwards
Not too much. Try and get some for painting plastic or models.
Bliss said:
Frummage step 15 is a real help, i went crazy over that speaker the first time spray painted my wiimotes
Good to hear it helped. I only actually realised I could do that when I was making this tutorial :lol:

Zoro11031 said:
I might actuallly do this. :aureola:

i've sprayed 1 controller so far and the faceplate for my guitar hero controller to match. now i just need to buy more paint for the other controller. it's pretty simple, and as long as you're carefull you won't have a problem with the clips. the only thing that is any kind of challenge is not forgetting where you put all the parts while the paint was drying :lol:

kyle

smyth said:
i've sprayed 1 controller so far and the faceplate for my guitar hero controller to match. now i just need to buy more paint for the other controller. it's pretty simple, and as long as you're carefull you won't have a problem with the clips. the only thing that is any kind of challenge is not forgetting where you put all the parts while the paint was drying :lol:

kyle
Be sure to post pics on this thread. :yesnod:

Here is the first one I did: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-hardware/39684-sprayed-my-controller.html

smyth said:
i definitely will. i'll just have to go through my room full of stuff and figure out where my digital camera ran off too. damn thing hates staying where it should be. haha

edit: i might wait till i spray the other one and nunchuck and zapper. but maybe i won't wait. we shall see. :)
When I get round to it I will update my tutorial with instructions for the nunchuck as well :yesnod:

Probably at the week end.

FRuMMaGe said:
When I get round to it I will update my tutorial with instructions for the nunchuck as well :yesnod:

Probably at the week end.

How about some LEDs as well, that would help me out a lot. :wink:

Bliss said:
How about some LEDs as well, that would help me out a lot. :wink:
Ok then.

Also, I PMed i0n about getting this thread stickied but he hasn't got back to me yet. Considering the amount of PMs I got asking me how I sprayed my wiimote I would have thought that this was popular enough :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
Ok then.

Also, I PMed i0n about getting this thread stickied but he hasn't got back to me yet. Considering the amount of PMs I got asking me how I sprayed my wiimote I would have thought that this was popular enough :lol:

yea thats great i hope it does, cuz u did a great job

maybe make he should make a thread in the sticky section with links to this thread and the sprayed controller thread and any other case/wiimote/chuck mods that people are doing?

Back