fun bargain title.

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
so heres the deal, i bought a DS (rebought actually) a couple weeks ago because i found out ill be traveling this thanksgiving (four hours away) so i bought dementium, touch the dead, touch master, and last night The Simpsons game (this one specifically for the trip) but i found out its rather short so having spent 30 dollars on this one, im looking for a "bargain title" (under 20, preferably around 10-15) that can keep me busy for hours (3-4 minimum)

any good suggestions? im not really into final fantasy type games and Animal Crossing was good but i dont want to restart a new game (had it for my first ds) so any game like that would be okay, or an action/fps game.. already beat brothers in arms so thats not an option. um...ya..not a big fan of racing ds games because the graphics make it difficult to see where your going.

this is a long post, hopefully i can get some responses before i goto the mall tomarrow around 2:00. if someone suggests a game i might like i just may suprise them with a little rep! lol. nothing like a bribe, thanks.

~SensesFail

As far as prices go.. eh, take back touch the dead. Its not that good.

For some good games and good gameplay!

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass <-- fun game.
New Super mario Bros. <-- A must have!
Advance Wars: Dual Strike <-- if you liked the original.. this one is worth it.
Metroid Prime: Hunters <- all ways a good game to play for fun.
Sonic Rush Adventure <-- its sonic.. it pwns.
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
Mega Man ZX advent <-- I just got this game and its really fun, Its very challenging! Its like Mega man X for SNES
Contra 4 <-- If your old school.. I dont need to say anything about this..
Yoshi's Island is fun <-- one of the best side scrollers around.

Take care. If you have any questions from any of those games, PM me or post here. I have much knowledge on games to help ya out.

1. Mario Kart DS - Ya racing game but most of the maps are pretty bright

2. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass- Best Single Player game on DS

3. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Make your own team of pokemans, beat gym leaders, wi-fi, etc.

4.Contra 4 - Side scroller, kinda like metal slug

5.New Super mario Bros. - Like the old one but 3d and mega mushroom.

I think you'll like Zelda.

Last edited:
lol yeah, cant afford most of those. new super mario bros. was a good game, had it with my last DS. im not the biggest zelda fan either. i posted on gamespot forums too and i got the suggestion to pick up castlevania dawn of sorrow and i watched a review and even tho its not my type of game it looks pretty good, anybody play it?

Nanostray can be found for pretty cheap...i found mine for 10 bux....Sonic Rush (the first one not adventure) runs about 20 bux its pretty good.

tetris is always a great time filler. And id imagine you can pick it up fialy cheap nowdays

so, i gave in and bought a new game for 30 dollars. im weak, i know, i got call of duty 4. and it was okay..kept me entertained. its pretty good for a fps on the DS but idn if ill finish it before trading it in since gamestop has that extra 30% deal going on.

Back