Game/Controller Storage

Ern

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2007
What do you use for storage? I have several games and controllers and I need a neat place to hide them or something to put them in. I hate how it clutters of my living room. I have no space on my tv stand as the center channel, receiver, dvd player and the console itself is in there.

My TV stand has small compartments on each side of it. I just put my controllers and games in there.

I do the same thing as Inceptor. When I bought my huge DVD bookcase and moved all my DVDs to that, it freed up the side compartments on my TV stand. So my Wii stuff stores in there.

A DVD rack (hanging Wiimotes), shelf (near computer where I have my PS2 hooked up), drawer, extra old controllers, bins.

Well I built a little shelf in Shop Class last year in anticipation of me getting my Wii. So I store my games in the shelf part, and my Wii sits on top of it. I sometimes rest the controllers beside my Wii or on my bed.

Since I have a few more Wii games now, I had to stack a new row over the old row of games. Not too big of a deal though.

i have a basket that's long enough for the wiizapper... and everything else rests on top of the zapper all nice and neat...

my wii and basket is on the first shelf behind doors of the cabinet under the TV...

Back