gameboy and advance on vc, maybe?

mikeyrude

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2010
folkestone
Wii Online Code
5878-2208-3545-8973
do u remember when they bought out a gameboy adapter 4 the snes 2 play gameboy games on ur t.v? how about bringing this 2 vc. gameboy had some true classics and gameboy advance also.

I can just imagine the money I'd spend on points if that was the case.....

I wish they would put something like this on the VC and charge 100 or 200 points a game. I hate having leftover points that I can do nothing with and Gameboy/GBA games would be a great excuse to spend them. The graphics don't upscale too well (at least not in Pheonix Wright) but for some games that wouldn't matter too much.

It is probably more likely to happen for the DSi though. The Nintendo Gameboy, GBA, Sega Gamegear, Atari Lynx, TurboExpress, Neo Geo Pocket and Wonderswan would make for a pretty good DS VC line up.

It would probably work better on the 3DS to have VH (Virtual Handheld) on that but cheaper like what raisinghelen said. Plus, it would be cool to play Tetris in 3D-ish graphics.

why do they have to have only old "unportable" games on the wii shop channel. it does seem more likely that that will be for the dsi and 3DS but it would also be cool playing unportable games on ur dsi

Back