Virtual Console Dreams

ekosix

Dawg of the Dead
Dec 21, 2006
Moxee, WA
Sorry if this has already been started, but what classic games are you wishing will come to the Virtual console?

For my Wii points, few games kicked as much ass as River City Ransom. Technos has long since disappeared, and I'm not sure if its Atlus who holds the right to it now, considering they made the Gameboy Advance port. Whoever has the rights, I hope they bring it back - minus the password system.

Well, they are DIRECT ports. So the game will be practically unchanged. But this is a "dream" thread so I guess we can dream. I dream of a SSB that has all levels characters and items. I also dream of a Halo that has all levels including some custom edition. Though it probably won't happen. For VC I do want some Ocarina, Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros the complete series, and possibly Conker. This thread has been made a lot, but it is a popular discussion. I believe that the majority of games people want will be on the shop by this time next year though... :thumbsup:

Sorry. There's so many threads I didn't notice it had already been started. It's my flimsy wrist strap's fault, not mine.

I just hope that orcarina of time, megamanX, mazora's mask, Super Mario world 1 and 2 come out with 16:9 widescreen and 480p support.

im hoping for gamboy colour and maybe gameboy advance games that have been a little formatted to run full screen (its not too hard) its impossible to find some good games for gameboy colour anymore.

Back