Gamecube contoller or virtual console controller?

gingerkid said:
Her arm hurts from what she did for me last night.

what? bitchslap you in the face? dude, the guy has 2 posts, i believe in some kind of initation too, but that's offkey.

Wiitendo said:
gamecube controllers work on gamecube and MOST VC games, all nintendo, most sega and turbographix16

I thought gamecube controller’s work on all vc games what vc games does it not work for

There r some games it might not b great for but I was under the impression that it works

What games don’t they work on?

illmasaki said:
they seem more comfortable. I mean its hard to run in super Mario world with the button lay out of the gc controller but its still playable im sure it effects some games more then others.

Yes, it is. I bought my fiance a Classic Controller when I bought him his Wii (He left it over here again :cornut: :devil:

*thinks* YES! I GET THE WII!! :worship: )

Anyways, he left his Wii games and Classic at the house, so I've been using my cube controller and getting quite annoyed at the controls on Super Mario World XD

FWELR said:
You might need the Classic Controller down the road for games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl (even though it hasn't been officially announced). but pick up that deal and start from there.

Nintendo DID say that the GameCube controller will be fully compatible with Brawl. I think the Wiimote and Nunchuck will be perfect for SSBB. My point is, you should get the GC controller. (Wii Sports does make your arms friggin' sore.)

slap your girlfriend, tell her to do some excercise, if your arm gets sore from playing wii, your either very unfit or ae going over-board with tennis. (Slap her again at the end of telling her this, makes it stick better)

Youre better off getting a Gamecube controller...because soon used Gamecube games will be cheaper than the VC titles. You cant use the classic controller for Gamecube games. Oh by the way, you need a Gamecube memory card to save progress in games. An idiot who works at Bestbuy told me you could save the games on the Wii hard drive.

Wiiaretheworld said:
Youre better off getting a Gamecube controller...because soon used Gamecube games will be cheaper than the VC titles. You cant use the classic controller for Gamecube games. Oh by the way, you need a Gamecube memory card to save progress in games. An idiot who works at Bestbuy told me you could save the games on the Wii hard drive.

You can save your VC game saves on the Wii, you only need the memory card for game cube games. Not to mention that we can save our Wii game saves on the Wii as we already know. That's probably what he meant, maybe?

In regards to which controller is better, I say the gamecube controller. But ONLY IF you get a wavebird (wireless). Because after going wireless, you just can't go back it feels so constricted. Especially because of the fact that most wired GC controllers have short lengths. I use the GC controller on all my VC games that need more control than the wiimote, and it's fine.

Back