GameCube Games That Work for Wii?

Lyokies

WiiChat Member
Jul 9, 2007
Does anyone know if there are only some Gamecube games that can played on the Wii or can they all be played on the Wii? Will it mess up my Wii or make it go crazy? :'3

I am still new to it. I got it on my Birthday, April 15 and haven't really played many games other than the demo of the Wii Sports and on Sonic, I couldn't get past a part... ^_^' Then the Super Monkey game because I thought I would be fun, but I stood corrected.

Thankies! :3 Either mail me the answer or post here, I will try to thank you for the answer ASAP!

all game cube games will work on the wii and will not mess it up, the wii was designed to play gamecube games.however you will need a gamecube controller and a memory card.

Yea, all of them, except if it has scratches or smudges, then clean it like all other systems.

Yeah all games work bud.
I hardly play them though, too much work shutting them off.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah all games work bud.

Shutting them off? Don't you just press the power button?

manufan15 said:
Shutting them off? Don't you just press the power button?

Well yeah lol, but after I play one game on the wii I usually play another, depends though. So I like being able to press home and then going back to the main screen.

CantGetAWii said:
Well yeah lol, but after I play one game on the wii I usually play another, depends though. So I like being able to press home and then going back to the main screen.

Yea thats true. You can always press the reset button and then eject the disc. That sometimes works.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah all games work bud.
Yaaa... For the 6th time all games work, yes we should all come here and stat-pad our post counts!

StevenNevets said:
Yaaa... For the 6th time all games work, yes we should all come here and stat-pad our post counts!

Well its his fault for making a thread like this. He could have searched, read a magazine. Whats funny is, there is a check if already posted thing right beside where the title of the thread goes. If he checked it would haven given him some kind of help I'm sure. But next time if it will make you happy, I won't post after a question like this is answered once. By the way I like how at "6th" I was singled out, but meh whatever.

Well, im a little scared to put my gamecube games in, cause all my gamecube games are messed up, sratched, and retarted, and that might ruin my wii!

Back