GameCube Games That Work for Wii?

CantGetAWii said:
Well its his fault for making a thread like this. He could have searched, read a magazine. Whats funny is, there is a check if already posted thing right beside where the title of the thread goes. If he checked it would haven given him some kind of help I'm sure. But next time if it will make you happy, I won't post after a question like this is answered once. By the way I like how at "6th" I was singled out, but meh whatever.
I'll quote everyone next time:cool:

TortillaChip520 said:
do ur gamecube games work for ur gamecube?

They end up not working half way through the game

that's not good. i wouldnt use them on ur wii because

A.) they prolly wont work anyway and
B.) i'd be worried that they were breaking my wii, even if they werent..

Lawl, every game of mine i never take care of.. im too lasy to ptu them back in their cover...

I guess i shouldn't.. it said that in operations guide for wii,

CantGetAWii said:
Well its his fault for making a thread like this. He could have searched, read a magazine. Whats funny is, there is a check if already posted thing right beside where the title of the thread goes. If he checked it would haven given him some kind of help I'm sure. But next time if it will make you happy, I won't post after a question like this is answered once. By the way I like how at "6th" I was singled out, but meh whatever.
I am a girl. :yesnod:
Sorry, I was searching on Google and saw this and wanted to ask. I didn't know... ^_^'
I am still a bit new to the Wii. At first, I thought that the Wii was stupid, but once I played it I loved it! :3
Sorry for bugging you guys! T_T

-has cookies to make everyone happy-
^_^'

I was asking because with the Xbox, only a couple of them worked for the 360 (or so my brother says). And I thought that PS games would work for the PS2 but I was told they couldn't... :T
Didn't know if it was the same for the Wii and Gamecube games...-is not smart-​

Back