Gamecube ports revealed

phimuajedi69

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2006
NC/SC, US
So we've known about them for a while, but i've been wondering where they stuck them, here is a pic.

Attachments

• revknow_screen002.jpg
    revknow_screen002.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 150,221
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. so the gamecube ports are located on the side of the machine?

Last edited:
yeh lol i was gonna say that since it stands up that way...that's wierd...really wierd...OMG! wat if you were playing with the controllers and pulled it back...wouldn't the console tip over...oww...

they'll probably have it so when you tip it over, it will flatten itself out. It's still cool.

top/side, though we haven't seen any pics of it on its side, i think it is supposed to be able to sit either way

vejiku said:
yeh lol i was gonna say that since it stands up that way...that's wierd...really wierd...OMG! wat if you were playing with the controllers and pulled it back...wouldn't the console tip over...oww...

oochh thats gonna leave a mark.

Last edited:
As cool as it looks is anyone really gonna have their console in the vertical orientation? My small entertainment center just doesn't have space for that, mine will be horizontal like my soon to be in a box in the garage playstation 2.

That is pretty cool they have 4.
I can still keep my gamecube games.
I have wonder I we can be able to play few GCN games online.

Back