Gamer's Day (Gamestop)

Hochiminh

Banned
Nov 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
2880-7187-6708-3449
This has been going on since Saturday and ends June 17th.

There are 100's of games spanning PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, DS, GBA, and Gamecube. There is also the Wii Sports pack for 10 bucks and the 2.0 gigabyte Wii Memory card for 20 bucks! I bought a Wii Memory card; I couldn't pass it up.

Check out Gamestop.com for more deals of 25%-50% off.

Are You Kidding? My Gamestop and EBGames had almost nothing! Like 5 GameCube games,A lot of PS2 and 360 games(Which I don't have). No good accesories. I was so depressed. :( :sick:

Hochiminh said:
This has been going on since Saturday and ends June 17th.

There are 100's of games spanning PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, DS, GBA, and Gamecube. There is also the Wii Sports pack for 10 bucks and the 2.0 gigabyte Wii Memory card for 20 bucks! I bought a Wii Memory card; I couldn't pass it up.

Check out Gamestop.com for more deals of 25%-50% off.

I Just Got Thier Newsletter In My E-Mail!

20 BUCKS FOR A 2GB SD CARD!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!:lol:

I might have to check this out. I have a 33$ gift card to spend

WiiWrestle said:
Are You Kidding? My Gamestop and EBGames had almost nothing! Like 5 GameCube games,A lot of PS2 and 360 games(Which I don't have). No good accesories. I was so depressed. :( :sick:
Really? There is a lot of stuff where I am.

WiiWrestle said:
Really? There is a lot of stuff where I am.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
I might have to check this out. I have a 33$ gift card to spend
I wish I had a Gamestop Gift Card...

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Just Got Thier Newsletter In My E-Mail!

20 BUCKS FOR A 2GB SD CARD!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm surprised. Most places sell those for 80-100 bucks!

maybe i shouldnt hold my breath then and go this weekend? :confused:

chach youre right. they are really friggen stupid and rude. dumb kids out by me that try to be emo and goth at the same time.....they didnt get the memo that they arent individules.....ugh... where they hire these kids from i dont know....

Tons of stuff where Im at I just went there today and bought a Illuminated Wii cooling fan stand aweseom glows blue and I had preorderded MarioParty 8 awesome again and I bought HeatSeeker yet to play it now I have 11 games 2 1gig cards and a bunch of other stuff including covers for all four wiimotes and nunchucks in different colors each but the illuminated stand is awesome glows blue and it was only 10$ Im likeing EBGames/GameStop more and more also I turns in 3 games Zelda:TP for GC Spiderman2 and MK deception and got 40 bucks back but Im a member there too and there 10-30% specail turn in is going on so I got 20% back more.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
chach youre right. they are really friggen stupid and rude. dumb kids out by me that try to be emo and goth at the same time.....they didnt get the memo that they arent individules.....ugh... where they hire these kids from i dont know....

ha ya i got banned from my local gamestop at the mall for jumping over the counter to choke some little jit. :lol:

long story, but anyways they act like they are the only comprehensive knowledge of every gaming console, truth is half of the pokeheads on this site no more then they do :mad5:

i81u812 said:
Tons of stuff where Im at I just went there today and bought a Illuminated Wii cooling fan stand aweseom glows blue and I had preorderded MarioParty 8 awesome again and I bought HeatSeeker yet to play it now I have 11 games 2 1gig cards and a bunch of other stuff including covers for all four wiimotes and nunchucks in different colors each but the illuminated stand is awesome glows blue and it was only 10$ Im likeing EBGames/GameStop more and more also I turns in 3 games Zelda:TP for GC Spiderman2 and MK deception and got 40 bucks back but Im a member there too and there 10-30% specail turn in is going on so I got 20% back more.

i saw that stand but i didnt like it, they didnt even have the 2 gig sd card :(

chach said:
ha ya i got banned from my local gamestop at the mall for jumping over the counter to choke some little jit. :lol:

long story, but anyways they act like they are the only comprehensive knowledge of every gaming console, truth is half of the pokeheads on this site no more then they do :mad5:
Yeah...right when I walk in they go into this shpiel about reserving and giving me a game list yadda yadda after I asked the simple question, "Is Mortal Kombat out for the Wii?" I don't mind Gamestop, but I see your point. They think they know everything, but then I tell them something they don't know, then they have to look it up on their computer...

Back