Games for monday?

wikkiddavi

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
PA
Wii Online Code
1969-8791-4704-2042
Any one knows what the games may be on monday?

One of them better be ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS ive been waiting for that game for the last past year.

I was hoping for battletoads sometime but i doubt that.

laderer5 said:
Smash bros 64 for Vc FTW!!

That would be bad ass as well but id rather have a game they said we was suppose to have a year ago.

Zombies ate my neighbors is one of my all time favs id love to try to beat it again and this time i can save.

Let's roll the dice! Here's what we get this Monday...

3 Games-
Crap, Semi Crap, something that might be good.

wikkiddavi said:
One of them better be ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS ive been waiting for that game for the last past year.

I was hoping for battletoads sometime but i doubt that.

laderer5 said:
Smash bros 64 for Vc FTW!!

I predict something more realistic, like Harvest Moon or Super Street Fighter II.

i know you posted about it early with some distaste napalmbrain, but come on harvest moon =) and since when does europe get something before us north americana's?

crazyman2 said:
i know you posted about it early with some distaste napalmbrain, but come on harvest moon =) and since when does europe get something before us north americana's?

I never said I had anything against Harvest Moon, I was just peeved we only got one game again.

sagema said:
Let's roll the dice! Here's what we get this Monday...

3 Games-
Crap, Semi Crap, something that might be good.

So, you're saying that they going to break the chain of crap, crap, and slightly less smelly crap. Maybe Miyamoto himself is personally brewing up something nasty in his colon to crap on all of us Wii owners.

NES
- Startropics

NeoGeo
- King of Fighters ‘94

There's your answer. Only 2 this week. Maybe we'll get some Wiiware? (Everybody's Nintendo Channel)

That was fast, thanks nic7... just found out in the GoNintendo Channel too... i guess King of Fighters 94 will do for me to download... i dunno about the Everybodys Nintendo Channel though, we might not get it yet anytime soon... if we did got that it shouldve been announced in the websites already like i remember how "Check Mii Out channel" did.

it would be kewl if they sent you a message from Dr. Jones to your wii message board once you bought Startropics

crazyman2 said:
Isnt harvest moon a GC port that Europe never got so only they are getting it??

Back