Virtual Console for Monday, April 30

Battles

Banned
Apr 7, 2007
G-town, Tennessee
Wii Online Code
8913-3076-5932-5312
So another monday is coming soon, i wounder what we will get this week?
Maybe a Nintendo 64 game would be nice...I have even herd of a new channel coming, either wasy i cant wait to see what Nintendo comes out for us Wii owners....hehe...what games would you like to see this week..? anything would be good..

Im hoping for 007 golden eye, that would be kick ass...or even paper Mario 64 would be nice to add to my games..its only a day away!!:cornut:

Last edited:
lol..yeah...i was reading it after i wrote it and saw....peper...and i was like ****..lol...people are gonna read that and see i cant spell paper

Battles said:
i would totally get it...i hope golden eye comes soon

trust me, if goldeneye gets rated by the esrb (which i personally, dont think will happen) youll know it will come out far before it actually does. Paper mario also hasnt been rated by the esrb either. My guess is the popularity channel comes out on mother's day.

i really hope the old Banjo kazooie games come out for vc...............they were the best n64 games

that would be soooooooooo cool if it was..I reall wanna see some nintendo 64 games for our VC

so what are the releases, one per monday? thats not enough for the vc, we need more................fast, we should get like 2 new games per system each monday, if it keeps like this, it will be a long boring wait.

yeah, or atleast have one game for ever system some out evry monday instead of 3 sytems getting one game a week

Back