Nintendo Needs better games For virtual Console

Battles

Banned
Apr 7, 2007
G-town, Tennessee
Wii Online Code
8913-3076-5932-5312
When i frist got my wii, i went and got some wii points, so far i have 2000, yet all the games i have seen, really are not that good, yeah you have zelda and star fox witch are really kick A$$, but when are we every gonna see better games?? Alex Kidd?? WTF!!!:confused: ...I never even heard of that game...It probely sucks..But Nintendo needs to Relase Something besides that, Some Nintendo 64 games wpould be nice...Paper mario 64, now that i would buy..All the soinc's and mario's.Hell even mortal kombat would be cool, people would buy that, not some game that cost 500 wii points with i could ebay for 3 dollars..lol...And i hate waiting ever monday for 3 new games, and when i see them....There totally Blah!!...I love my wii but come nintendo, make some games worth my time and hard earn money...

E

Wii Rules
Every Else...Well pretty much sux..

A keyboard for you wii would be better and easyier to type with, that would be something good for the wii

they should have it were wii owners could vote for the games they want next week for the VC

Its a very obvious suggestion.

Which probably means there is probably a very obvious answer why Nintendo isn't doing this already.

They can't just release all the good games at once...they have to slowly release them or the VC would loose it's hype. This syetem has only been out for 6 months...they can't blow everything in one shot.

man but atleast every monday come out with one good game not 3 or 4 suckly one's

Battles said:
When i frist got my wii, i went and got some wii points, so far i have 2000, yet all the games i have seen, really are not that good, yeah you have zelda and star fox witch are really kick A$$, but when are we every gonna see better games?? Alex Kidd?? WTF!!!:confused: ...I never even heard of that game...It probely sucks..But Nintendo needs to Relase Something besides that, Some Nintendo 64 games wpould be nice...Paper mario 64, now that i would buy..All the soinc's and mario's.Hell even mortal kombat would be cool, people would buy that, not some game that cost 500 wii points with i could ebay for 3 dollars..lol...And i hate waiting ever monday for 3 new games, and when i see them....There totally Blah!!...I love my wii but come nintendo, make some games worth my time and hard earn money...

E

Wii Rules
Every Else...Well pretty much sux..

A keyboard for you wii would be better and easyier to type with, that would be something good for the wii
First of all you've never heard of Alex The Kid! He was like the official Sega mascot before Sonic. He was so important Sega built the game into there consoles.

Your next point about Mario and Sonic games, well theres quite a few already if you actually look.

Next point: SF2>>MK

Your complaining about games being over priced now, if you can get them for so much cheaper then buy them from Ebay. Money saved and you get games earlier.

Now go away.

If you get them on ebay for $3 that's the equivelant to 300 wii points so you save $2 now ebay is looking better now isn't it okay wait the game you buy on ebay is gonna be horrible it will glitch and the controllers for SNES and NES don't compare to virtual console and on top of that the Wii version is easier to access and it's almost guaranteed to work for as long as your Wii where your SNES probably takes setting up and won't turn on

Back