Virtual Console -Mario 64?

im not being funny or anything mate but those glitches never really efected gameplay so why do you care?!:tard:

gamechaser001 said:
LOL, sorry, no, I think it is your controller

I'll try a different controller soon, kinda disappointing of MadCatz controller. I like it because it has a longer cord, and I don't really wanna go out and buy a wavebird either.

It's your controller, madcatz are pieces of garbage, like most third party controllers. If you want a longer cord just search through the piles of used gamecube accessory's at your local eb/gamestop they usually always have an extension cord for only like $3.

I'm gonna nip out to pick up my old GC pad then download Mario 64 - quite looking forward to it now! :D

My friend got it and said that it was exactly like it. The lovely snow levels and all. :)

Its worth the points to spend as it is personally one of my all time favorites...heck, thats the only reason I got the DS. heheh...

It seems a little smoother in my opion. Probably due to more ram or something. I can only hope that Mario Kart 64 runs smoother than the N64 version, especially in 4 player mode.

whats this castle roof glitch? is it when you do the longjump on the slant and you start running like you got hot lead in yer trousers?

cus I found a glitch that still works, but Im not telling yet till I throw a video up...:hand:

Mario 64 is a fantastic game. I remember playing it, coming home from 2nd grade and try to get a star each day. I only got to 86 or something before I stopped playing it, and got Star Fox. I didn't want to buy Mario since I already had it, but when I re-played it, the game was so glitchy, all my memory was erased, and I coulden't go to any levels (like the basement or tower) withut mario spazzing out. I bought the game, and now I'm up to 104 stars, on my way to finally meet Yoshi. The graphics due looks smoother and there are only jagged edges only when you look close. IMO Mario 64 is an instant buy.

Masterchip Database said:
Mario 64 is a fantastic game. I remember playing it, coming home from 2nd grade and try to get a star each day. I only got to 86 or something before I stopped playing it, and got Star Fox. I didn't want to buy Mario since I already had it, but when I re-played it, the game was so glitchy, all my memory was erased, and I coulden't go to any levels (like the basement or tower) withut mario spazzing out. I bought the game, and now I'm up to 104 stars, on my way to finally meet Yoshi. The graphics due looks smoother and there are only jagged edges only when you look close. IMO Mario 64 is an instant buy.

Waiiiiiiiittttt...

Ok just like you, I never completed the game...But seriously Yoshi is in this game? If so that kicks BUTT

xbandaidx said:
Waiiiiiiiittttt...

Ok just like you, I never completed the game...But seriously Yoshi is in this game? If so that kicks BUTT

Yes Yoshi is in the game.
If you collect 120 stars, the grid outside the castle opens up and it's a cannon and you must blast the the top and meet Yoshi. Yoshi gives you a message from the developers and gives you an enhanced tripple jump. In the roof, there is also a flying Cap so you can fly around the castle with the new jump technique.

Back